27th June 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary schools are considered as a colleges in Ranchi?

Sir,
I am from Ranchi and here, there is a
rumor about schools that is, all the Higher Secondary schools
are not being schools but they are considered as colleges.
Is it true or not? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed schools for Higher Secondary Education Schools in Rajasthan?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  3. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science(Biology) schools in Vijaywada?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Guru Nanak School, Ranchi if completed 10th NIOS?
  7. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata
  8. Whether the marks obtained by the student in the exam of higher secondary conducted by the school will be considered or the marks obtained by the student in the last board exam?
  9. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  10. List of best schools in Rajasthan for higher secondary schooling in Medical?
  11. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  12. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  13. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
  14. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  15. Is it possible to do B.Arch after 12th commerce?
  16. Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old
  17. List of top 3 CBSE Schools in Bhilai for Higher Secondary education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where should I study Higher Secondary Science either in Government school or in Private school?
29th June 2015, 08:55 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary schools are considered as a colleges in Ranchi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am from Ranchi and here, there is a
rumor about schools that is, all the Higher Secondary schools
are not being schools but they are considered as colleges.
Is it true or not? Please tell me.

These are he false rumors and they don't have to do with the academic or any educational affairs. there are lot of people saying such type of false statement that don't have to do with any ones life. So, 11th and 12th you can study from the school as well as from college. So, it depends that from where you have completed your Senior Secondary.
30th June 2015, 04:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary schools are considered as a colleges in Ranchi?

No dear, it is only a rumor and nothing of it is true. Higher Secondary has always and will always be treated as HS school only and not as a college. Some candidates might call it a mini college, but officially it has not been given the reputation and dignity of a college.
30th June 2015, 04:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Sometimes the Schools are considered as Colleges but the Schools only provide the Certificate for the Passing of the Higher Secondary Examination.
No degree is provided to the student and the certificate is same and equivalent in every way as that of the certificates that are provided by the Schools of some other States.
So you need not worry about what the people call the Higher Secondary Schools in Ranchi.
30th June 2015, 12:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

The higher school are known as Junior colleges in many cities of India.
In Ranchi the Higher Secondary Schools are known as Junior School but don't worry, it is as same as the 11th and 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?