1st August 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Why Govt Higher Secondary school not giving admission in Commerce stream with maths subject?

Our child got 66.5% in aggregate in class X, having secured 66.5% in English and science with 57% in maths. But Govt Higher Secondary School is giving her admission in commerce without my child's consent. Why school is not giving admission in commerce stream with maths? What are the government norms?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  2. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  3. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  4. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  5. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  6. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  8. Is home science a subject or a stream in school?
  9. Minimum marks required to make PCM group?
  10. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  11. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  12. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  13. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  14. How to get admission in St.Xavier's school for Class XI?
  15. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  16. Am I eligible to do CA course after passing 12th in an open school? -- [New]
  17. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
1st August 2016, 08:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Govt Higher Secondary school not giving admission in Commerce stream with maths subject?

The reason behind not getting admission in Commerce with Mathematics subject in the Government School is that your ward has not scored a good marks in Mathematics subject in class 10th. You ward must have scored at least of 60% of marks in Mathematics in order to get the above said subject along with Commerce stream.
You must try in some private School with this marks scored. Your ward might get admission in the private Schools.
1st August 2016, 08:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why Govt Higher Secondary school not giving admission in Commerce stream with maths subject?

There is no such rule of govt. schools that they cannot give admission on subjects which you had demanded. You first of all contact to higher authorities in school. After that write an application in board and complain about the problems which you are facing.

I am sure they will definitely give you a good resolution regarding this issue.
2nd August 2016, 03:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In most of the government schools the minimum eligibility criteria to provide admission to candidates in class 11 in Commerce with maths is that the candidate should have have completed 10th class with a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should have also scored a minimum of 60% in maths also and as your child has been unable to score 60% marks in mathematics, therefore this is the reason he is not being able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?