9th December 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered as fail if I failed in the 6th subject (Maths) in HS exam?

Respected Sir, I am a Commerce student in HS, my 6th subject is Maths. I want to know will I be termed as fail if I failed in the 6th subject (Maths) in HS exam? Will it affect my future? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
11th December 2016, 08:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be considered as fail if I failed in the 6th subject (Maths) in HS exam?

You need to clear all the subjects for getting passed.

Since you are failed only in single subject, it wont be considered as fail but a Compartment and you will be given another chance to succeed in it.

If you fail even in that too then you will have to spend one more year in the same class and repeat the 12th just to clear that subject along with all other subjects too.

So, I advice you to work hard and get cleared in the compartment exam.
12th December 2016, 01:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered as fail if I failed in the 6th subject (Maths) in HS exam?

If you have selected sixth subject in board examination of 10+2 then you must obtain at least passing marks then only you will pass in board examination. If you fail in your sixth subject then you will be termed fail in standard 12th exams.

So, you must make sure that you score at least passing marks in sixth subject so as to clear all subjects in board examination.
7th April 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in bioscience under WBCHSE board. Please tell me..shall I be declared as fail if I failed in my optional subject(math) and passed 5 other subjects in HS examination?
18th July 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm from wbchse. If I failed in one from six subjects can I have the opportunity to give exam in the particular one next year? Please help! Thank you.
14th November 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm from wbchse. My stream is commerce, and my 6th subject is maths..and i want to know the term if i failed in maths in h.s exam.. Please reply my answer as soon as possible
27th February 2019, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in 11th maths as additional subject in 11th finals .will it removed in 12th or I will get a compartment exam in 11th for it and take maths as additional in 12th also .Pls tell
19th April 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in optional subject in 11th, can I promoted to class 12th or I have to repeat 11th again. Please reply urgently to me.
30th November 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir if we fail in additional subject in test. Will it affect my future?
19th March 2020, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

I have 6 sub if I fail in one sub (extra 4 sub) will I pass or fail ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?