18th April 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I be declared Pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE Board exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. I want to know that if I disqualify in Mathematics then also I will declare Pass in the Board exam? I don't think that I will score good marks or even I am afraid if I fail in this subject. Please tell me asap.

21st April 2019, 12:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be declared Pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE Board exam?

Yes, that's correct. If you are failed in one subject than you are declared as Fail in your result. You must acquire minimum percentage to pass 10th standard.

The minimum marks required in every subject to pass in 10th class is 33%. However, you can apply for supplementary examination if you failed in one subject. But if you are declared fail in supplementary then you have to repeat your class.
21st April 2019, 07:01 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Will I be declared Pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE Board exam?

No you will not be declared disqualified if you are not able to clear your mathematics exam in 10th boards. The criteria for clearing board examination is such that the candidate should have cleared English, Hindi, plus 3 more subjects in boards.

Therefore, if you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, then you will be most eligible to pass through.
21st April 2019, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be declared pass if you fail in maths subject in class 10th board exams. You have to secure a minimum 33% marks in all the subjects to be declared pass by the CBSE. There is no such best of 5 rule in CBSE which is mostly found in state boards.

Also, maths is an important subject and if you don't pass the subject it will make you ineligible for many courses. It is a compulsory subject to pass in class 10th.
26th April 2019, 02:35 PM
preethipg

Hi,
To be declared pass in 10th board exam, you should have cleared all subjects atleast with minimum pass marks.
If you failed in one subject, then you will be failed.
Each subject is considered to declare your result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?