17th August 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I would like to know that if I get disqualify in Mathematics subject under 10th CBSE Board exam then I will be considered pass?

20th August 2015, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE?

No, you will not be considered as a qualified candidate if you have disqualified in Mathematics subject of your 10th standard CBSE Board examinations. You will be considered as qualified only if you pass all subjects of your 10th standard Board examinations. So, I suggest you to appear in Mathematics Supplementary examination to get qualified, so, that you will be considered as a qualified candidate.
21st August 2015, 11:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered pass if disqualify in Mathematics of 10th CBSE?

Yes, you will be considered as a pass candidate even if you have failed in Mathematics subject in your 10th level, you will not be considered as a fail candidate.

So, don't worry you will be promoted to class 11 or you will be most eligible to get admission in class 11 in some other school.
23rd August 2015, 08:09 AM
newmoon06

No you are not considered as a pass student if disqualify in mathematics. You are considered as a fail student. You need to give supplementary exam for mathematics.

For giving supplementary exam you need to register yourself by filling the registration form. By qualify this exam you will be considered as a pass student.

You need to work hard for the next time. Try to know your weakness and clear your doubts. In mathematics you need to do practice on regular basis. Learn all the formulas by writting them. Do practice of tough problems agian and agian by understand them.
24th August 2015, 02:32 AM
sumitrahul76

No,you will not be qualified if you fails in any of the five subjects in CBSE 10th board,you will not be promoted.
Students are considered as fail if they will not
be able to score above 30 marks in each and every subjects.But there is a better option for you to give the compartmental exam for the particular subject in which you've been crossed.
So,you can give the Compart exam for mathematics.
25th August 2015, 04:04 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

For the students to be considered pass in 10th boards examination, it is compulsory that the students have secured pass marks in each subject separately in which Mathematics is one of them.
So, you have to score pass marks in Mathematics to be considered pass so that you can carry on your higher studies unless you have either in compartmental or again in 10th.
Only 30 marks is required in each subject separately to be considered pass and scoring 30 marks is not tough enough .It can be scored easily if a student focus on the subject sincerely.
If you do not understand by yourself or in school then you should take home tuition or coaching to clear concept and if you do it sincerely then you do not have to think about pass marks but you can score up to 70-80 marks easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?