23rd February 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I get detained if disqualify in 10th Mathematics of CBSE Board exam?

hello friends,
please tell me that if i fail in maths
under cbse board of class 10 board exam
then Will i be detained ?????
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  2. Mathematics books for preparation of 10th CBSE Board exam?
  3. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  7. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  8. R.S. Agarwal and NCERT books are enough to prepare for Mathematics exam of 10th CBSE? Toughest chapter of Mathematics in 10th CBSE?
  9. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  11. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  12. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  13. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  15. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  16. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  17. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
24th February 2015, 12:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get detained if disqualify in 10th Mathematics of CBSE Board exam?

No, you will not be detained, if you have failed in your 10th CBSE Maths subject. If you have failed in your Maths subject, then you can appear for supplementary exam and you can clear you maths exam. After clearing the maths subject, you can continue your further studies. Even if you have failed in your supplementary exam, then you have to waste your one year of time, which is equals to detention.
15th April 2015, 10:34 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Will I get detained if disqualify in 10th Mathematics of CBSE Board exam?

I think for continue your study you must have to pass all the subjects in your previous class. But you need not to be worry, if you are failed in any of the subject then you can apply for re appearing in that particular subject. But you must have to clear that subject in first reappear to continue your study.
3rd February 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

My son is failing in FA3 and fa4. Are there any chances that he will be able to pass class 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?