19th October 2022, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Will school issue transfer certificae after 11th? Admission in other school is possible after quitting in 11th

Hello sir,i am presently studying in 11th class in sp smart school jammu.I wanted to do my 12th class in some other school because i am not very much comfortable in this school and it is also very far from my house .so , sir i want to ask you that will my school issue me my transfer certificate after 11th and will i be able to get admission in some other school?

15th November 2022, 01:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will school issue transfer certificae after 11th? Admission in other school is possible after quitting in 11th

You can take admission in std 12th in another school but for that you have to take make request to schools in which you want to get admission to accept your admission before taking transfer certificate from where you are pursuing now.

In general schools do not allow any new admission in std 12th. So, do contact the concerned officials of the respective school for the detail information.
15th November 2022, 02:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will school issue transfer certificae after 11th? Admission in other school is possible after quitting in 11th

You should have seen all these issues before taking admission in std 11th.

Merely any school always admission in std 12th. So, if you want to get admission in any other school then first you should contact the respective school and only when they are ready to take admission you should request the school to allow transfer certificate by stating the valid and reasonable reason for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?