31st October 2021, 01:07 PM
Adeel jf

If I show transfer certificate then is it possible for getting re-admission in class 11th in another CBSE school?

If I show transfer certificate then is it possible for getting re-admission in class 11th in another CBSE school?

31st October 2021, 06:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I show transfer certificate then is it possible for getting re-admission in class 11th in another CBSE school?

It has been observed by the Board that many students also change school while they are studying in Class IX or XI in Secondary and Senior Secondary schools on the grounds of shifting of family, better education, distance between residence and school, medical ground, change of Board etc. Even requests are made at the fag end of the academic session for change of school.
31st October 2021, 07:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I show transfer certificate then is it possible for getting re-admission in class 11th in another CBSE school?

Generally, schools admit students on the basis of previous standard's marksheet and Transfer certificate of previous school. If both the documents are proper enough, then you can get admission in another CBSE school.

However, in case there is one year gap, then you may have to make affidavit of year gap. Or else, if there is backlog in any subject, then you will have to clear that subject. Then only, you can get admission in another CBSE school.

In case, if you are planning to re-admit for 11th standard in another school, then it would be like wasting your 1 year. Instead of this, you can put your extra efforts in 12th standard and save your 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?