1st September 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am student in CBSE.i fail the exam in 11th. So I need to change in state.i am ready to start 11th again.i want to know that if any issues that i get 10th TC from the current school to join new school to start 11th again. Can someone please guide me with the answer on the same?

1st September 2015, 11:50 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?

You can easily get your class 10th TC (Transfer Certificate) from the previous school. You need to do is that, just contact with the school in which you studied class 10th. Ask for your Transfer Certificate. The school will provide you the TC.
2nd September 2015, 01:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?

Just visit admission cell of previous school and ask for Transfer Certificate. You have to write an application in order to request transfer certificate from the school.
The school will provide you transfer certificate on school's letter head on the spot.
Just get it signed by the Principal.
Just submit the transfer certificate to your new school.
2nd September 2015, 07:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To obtain the transfer certificate one must write a letter requesting for transfer certificate and conduct certificate to get admission in another school/ college.

To get admission in another school one must submit transfer certificate, bonafide certificate, marks memo of previous qualifying examination.

The transfer certificate will be given by the class 11 pursued school. If you want to take admission on class 10 TC then one must go to the respective school where you have studied class 10 and obtain the TC if possible. According to my knowledge the TC will be issued only once for respective class.
2nd September 2015, 11:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change the school in the class 11th if there is pressure from the school to pursue the Mathematics along with the PCB. As there is no such guidelines in any of the board that it is mandatory to have both Mathematics and the Biology in the board examination.

Even you can lodge a complain against the school in the board for forcing the child to opt both the Mathematics and the Biology as the main paper.
29th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I write letter to school head master for requesting ssc TC to submit in college??
6th June 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am from ST.Xavier's. I passed 10th standard and now I want to take admission in Bhavans shrikrushna nagar. Can I get procedures for admission?
12th June 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

AFTER HSC FROM MAHARASHTRA BOARD TAKING ADMISSION IN FYBSC FROM HIMACHAL PARDESH, WHICH CERTIFICATE REQUIRED AND WHO WILL ISSUE THE SAME
7th May 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my 12 th HSC board TC and as you know for further education it is important document so how can I get a new TC
2nd August 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My younger brother passed class 10th exam from CBSE school and now he wants to change school for which TC is required. But school authority is saying that TC has been sent back to Ajmer board bcz the house was locked when it came for delivery and therefore we need to go to Ajmer to collect TC .
I just don't understand is it the CBSE, who, issues TC or the school?
Are the school authorities trying to befool us?
18th September 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in 11th commerce college after joining date already gone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?