3rd December 2009, 03:25 PM
Dikan Verma

punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

Hello, sir/madam
i want previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of punjab university and nimcet.
Or if u can suggest some better coaching institutes for mca preparation in chandigarh.
Actually m from himachal pradesh.
I've dropped dis year for preparing for mca .so that i can get admission in p.u or h.p.u ....
Will u please provide me the pevious year question papers of p.u
n nimcet?..study material?

10th December 2009, 02:13 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

some of the good coaching classes in chandigarh for mca are :-
A.C.Vidyasagar Classes
Brilliant Achievers

for sample papers visit the following site......this must help you out............. http://nimcet09.mnnit.ac.in/

best of luck
12th December 2009, 10:50 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

It must be much better for you to opt for a good coaching centre,they will provide you complete study materials and proper guidence for cracking such entrances.
14th December 2009, 03:12 PM
Dikan Verma

Thanks a lot.Sir...
26th December 2009, 12:37 AM
akansha agarwal

sir,
i m doing bca under ptu and i want to know best coaching center for mca entrance
thankyou
26th December 2009, 09:31 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
yes ptu privous paper issues in small practice book refer only in book store
thanks
26th December 2009, 03:01 PM
balvir

you can view sample papers from this website-- http://nimcet09.mnnit.ac.in/
28th December 2009, 05:08 PM
dikan

Respected,,
sir/mam
i want to get details of the various opputurnity regarding my career flow, as i have done B.C.A . now i want to know that it would be better to do the M.B.A or to get to M.C.A ..give me brief details related to both the fields management as well as master prgramme..
10th January 2010, 03:55 PM
Manisha C. Singh

After BCA, MCA would be a better option for you because you will be in a chain of what you have studied in BCA.

MBA is a very good option in itself but looking at your graduation subject, i would suggest you to look for MCA in Post Graduation

All the best
17th January 2010, 07:52 PM
MEENU KAUSHIK

hi sir can u jst get me previous enterance question papers for m.sc. physics from p.u.
20th January 2010, 07:10 PM
MEENU KAUSHIK

plz reply as soon as possible so that i can prepare in a better way................
20th January 2010, 07:12 PM
MEENU KAUSHIK

plz send me the papers as soon as possible.......................................... .......
21st January 2010, 05:57 PM
MEENU KAUSHIK

Hi sir,
can u jst get me previous papers for enterance exam for m.sc. Physics from p.u.
30th January 2010, 08:43 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

mcaexam.info/mca-entrance-exam-2008-2009-university-college/

www.iit-jam.com/mca-entrance.html

please go to above websites link and keep practise of mca entrance test. good luck.
6th February 2010, 12:03 PM
Senior Member+++

visit the above given link
and join a good coaching centre that will provide you necessary studyy material and will guide you
15th February 2010, 09:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

www.iit-jam.com/mca-entrance.html
www.mcapapers.info/.../mca-entrance-exam.../index.html.

you may get all the papers from this site, download from there.
16th March 2010, 06:41 PM
jaspreetk

Hi I need previous years papers of MCA entance for PU. Please send them to [email protected].
28th March 2010, 04:14 PM
vanshu

hello friend you can get the papers from the following site
www.iit-jam.com/mca-entrance-exam.html
www.mcapapers.info/.../mca-entrance-exam.../index.html
hope this will help you
30th March 2010, 06:08 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers are available for download on the following links :-

www.successcds.net/MCA-Entrance/
mcaexam.info/mca-entrance-exam-2008-2009-university-college/
www.mcapapers.info/.../mca-entrance-exam.../index.html
11th April 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of punjab university and nimcet.
20th April 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have done bsc(it) and next preparing for mca .kindly let me know whether i am on right track or must opt for some other course.if any other course kindly suggest me some of the courses.
do send me reply at [email protected]
3rd May 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of mca entrance of pu chd.plz send me asap.my email address is [email protected]
3rd May 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous five years mca enterance papers at [email protected]
8th May 2010, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

please mail me last year o-cet question paper
2nd June 2010, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous five years mca enterance papers at [email protected]
2nd June 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir please mail me the punjab university (chandigarh) last year paper(2009)
3rd July 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
please send me previous mca question papers of entrance test session 2008-09 as soon as possible.
my id is [email protected]
i am very-very thankful to you for this.
15th July 2010, 03:02 PM
Senior Member+++

download the papers from following links
1. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78611/mca-iind-semestermcs-024-s-object-oriented-technologies-and-java-programming/index.html

2. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/7867/question-paper-of-semester-i-mca-ignou/index.html

3. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78613/mca-iind-semestermcs-021-s-data-and-file-structures/index.html

4. http://www.mcapapers.info/2008/09/05/78655/mca-papers-mca-rdbms-question-paper-of-alagappa-university/index.html

5. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/11/78626/ignou-mca-papers-cs16-object-oriented-systems/index.html

6. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/13/78627/madras-university-m-c-a-micro-processor-question-paper/index.htm
29th July 2010, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i need nimcet model question papers.. &previous year question papers..plz sent me it ..it's my life..thankyou very much
8th August 2010, 08:26 PM
paritoshkumar112@gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dikan Verma View Post
Hello, sir/madam
Or if u can suggest some better coaching institutes for mca preparation in chandigarh.
Actually m from himachal pradesh.
I've dropped dis year for preparing for mca .so that i can get admission in p.u or h.p.u ....
Will u please provide me the pevious year question papers of p.u
n nimcet?..study material?
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................
26th August 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir
tell me .....how i prepare entrance test for mca and please suggest me best book for entrance test
27th August 2010, 04:12 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

dear friend
u can buy the books related to punjab university&nimcet mca entrance exam question papers.from where u can get ur information.
good luck.
8th October 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell me............how can i prepare entrance test for mca and please suggest me the book for test
12th October 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i want the peevious year mca entrance question papers from punjab university and gndu. Please help me in this matter.
Thanks.
Rahul sharda
[email protected]
1st November 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do mtech from panjab university so i want previous question paper of master of engineering enterance exam
my email: [email protected]
2nd February 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want privious year mca entrance question paper from anna university and send to my email:[email protected]
6th February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

send me the papers of mca punjab university ...
27th February 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

send me the privious papers of mca my email id :[email protected]
3rd April 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous years question paper bba-1 puunjab university chandighar
17th April 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me fee structure of mca under punjab university chandigarh.....
24th April 2011, 05:48 PM
i love and hate

sir
plz send me previous mca entrance exam paper of punjab university and jnu
email id- [email protected]
6th May 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me last 2 years question papaer of mca of nimcet and bit meshre
email id- [email protected]
13th May 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

send me the solved question papers of 2010,2009,mca punjab university
13th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to see few previous enterance exam paper.
emai id; [email protected]
21st May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hiii
i want previous year mca entrance examination plz mail it..
email id : [email protected]
25th May 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have entrance exam of pu and hpu plz mail the sample papers on my email [email protected]
27th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
pls send me previous year entrance exam papers of punjab university on my email [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir
pls send me previous year entrance exam papers of punjab university on my email [email protected]
6th June 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

pls send me mca entrance exam question papers of panjab university of privious year at thhis id [email protected]
15th July 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madam
i want previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of punjab university as soon as possible

my email id is [email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?