26th January 2012, 08:17 AM
rajmaniraj

How may I get the previous years question papers for MCA entrance test of Punjab university?

hello sir
i want previous year entrance question paper for mca entrance test of punjab university.
please reply soon..

7th November 2012, 08:46 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: How may I get the previous years question papers for MCA entrance test of Punjab university?

Previous years question papers for MCA

The previous year question papers for MCA entrance test will be available in the following link.It also includes the study materials,question bank CD and solved question papers for MCA entrance exam.

http://www.successcds.net/mca_entrance.htm

Most of the MCA entrance test questions are objective type questions and some even include fill in the blanks, true or false, etc… Normally, MCA entrance exams comprise questions from statistics, basics of computers, and mathematics. Some universities even test the reasoning ability, general knowledge, quantitative and verbal ability of the students.

Under the subject mathematics, most of the universities cover the topics like algebra, trigonometry, geometry, differential equations, mechanics, linear programming, numeric analysis, probability and statistics. Under the category of reasoning ability test, some of the areas covered are dissimilar test, alphabet test, analogy test, statement and its conclusion, question based on passage (i.e.) comprehension and syllogism are covered.

All the best!!!
15th March 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous years question papers for MCA entrance test of Punjab university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmaniraj View Post
hello sir
i want previous year entrance question paper for mca entrance test of punjab university.
please reply soon..
.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?