11th June 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

NIMCET Previous years question papers with answers of last 10 years?

sir..im a bsc.cs student.i need to preppare for NIMCET.i used to study the entire syllabus with the help of books.i need to work hard to obtain a high rank in NIMCET exam....so...
Will you please send to me the NIMCET last 10 years question papers with answer key...
I browsed so many time for this...but in so many times almost every papers dsn't contain the full answers and sometimes general english paper are not found...
So....plsssssss....
Im beGging to you......
Please send....

12th June 2014, 12:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: NIMCET Previous years question papers with answers of last 10 years?

PREVIOUS YEAR NIMCET EXAM PAPERS:

NIT MCA Common entrance exam is otherwise called as NIMCET exam. Yes, it's ofcourse quite difficult to get the previous year papers for NIMCET exam, good that you have already following the syllabus and trying to cover all the topics which are mentioned in it.

I have attached some of the papers in this post which might help for your preparation. Also attached the syllabus, eligibility criteria and 2014 information brochure file in this post which should help you with getting more information about the NIMCET.

CLICK HERE!! to get NIMCET preparation book via online.

To get more information about NICET exam visit - http://nimcet2014.nita.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: zip NIMCET-2009.zip(2.92 MB, 1134 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET Eligibility.pdf(14.5 KB, 562 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET - syllabus.pdf(9.3 KB, 894 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?