10th January 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?

I m commerece graduate plz sujest me for the mba course sutable 4 me

14th January 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m commerece graduate plz sujest me for the mba course sutable 4 me
Being a commerce graduate, you may pursue MBA in the following fields:
Marketing
Finance/Banking and Finance
Human Resource

Now, it depends upon the area of your interest in which you would like to go for making your career. As far as the career prospect in these field are concerned, Banking is an evergreen industry which has always been the first preference for MBA aspirants, whereas the Marketing and Human Resource is yet to be as popular as Finance/Banking, among the MBA students but the demand has been increasing gradually and so has been the opportunities in these fields.
31st January 2012, 06:47 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?

Hi,
Firstly I should tell you that any specialization in MBA can be successfully pursued by any candidate irrespective of his past education.
The past education not matter at all,but it help you to understand subject quickly.
But, priorities, interests and experience help in choosing the specialization and add to its successful completion.
As you have specified that you have a bachelors degree in B.Tech in mechanical, you can certainly opt for lean and operations as your MBA specialization, as this is the only specialization that requires a technical academic background.
Or else, you can go for other specializations too like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, or Information Technology as per your interest.
There are many MBA courses available which are given below
MBA in Telecommunications
MBA in Media
MBA in Services
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in e-Business
MBA in Education
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)
MBA in Consultancy
MBA in Information Technology
2nd August 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what salary do the mba finance and banking post graduate get? tell me the current salary/remuneration
25th September 2012, 07:50 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

HELLO FRIEND,

LIST OF MBA COLLGES IN INDIA:-

MBA in Education
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?