31st March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?

Sir,
i m a b.tech 3rd yr student in electronics and communication engineering.I want to join one month training in a company.so please tell me in which companies i can get a better training which will increase my practical knowledge and also tell me that how can i apply for them?

9th April 2014, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?

Getting training of industrial standard is really beneficial from career as well as knowledge point of view. Since you are in third year of engineering and pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication you should look forward to pursue internships which will be more beneficial for you. It will not only help you in the growth of your practical knowledge but also will give you an idea of professionalism and working under pressure.

There are many companies which offer training. As you are from Electronics and Communication so you should go for core or software related companies. You can go for companies like-
-PSUs
-BSNL
-Hp
-Indian Railways
-Doordarshan
-All-India Radio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?