16th December 2012, 09:57 PM
khardewsaw

Information regarding Ph.D in India and Abroad

I want to get informaton regarding phd in India and Abroad..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  2. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  4. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  5. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  6. Information regarding Ph.D in India and Abroad
  7. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  8. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  11. How to do Ph.D course abroad?
  12. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  13. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
  14. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear medicine in Maharashra in India and abroad
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. Procedure to join Ph.D course in India or Abroad?
  17. PhD in Biophysics can be done after MBBS in India or Abroad?
  18. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?