5th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?

I want to make my career in geology.i m planning to do my bsc in india and i want to do my msc and phd in geology in abroad ......please give me some information about colleges offering bsc geology in india n how i can go abroad to study phd in geology. if there are any scholarship or exams for it please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Geology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  4. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  5. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  6. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  7. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  9. Universities or colleges offering B.A in Geology?
  10. Names of the Delhi University colleges offering BSc in Geology or Geophysics?
  11. Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?
  12. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  14. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes?
  15. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  17. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  18. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
7th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams for it?

sir I am student of polytechnic 2nd yer. I am studying
in electronic & telecommunications branch . but I have question that this branch have market demand
or not. waiting for answer
9th June 2014, 07:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams for it?

It is really nice to see that you have set a proper plan for your future career. Geology is one of the rapidly developing fields in modern world. It is expected that this field of science will be in high demand in future. There are many colleges which offer BSc. in Geology. To know the details of the colleges, click here.

First of all, you need to pursue BSc in Geology and then MSc in Geology. You should aim at good scores in these courses. After completion of masters degree, you need to qualify in the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. Scholarships are given by foreign universities on account of good performance in academics or extraordinary talents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?