17th December 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry

I done. Bsc chemistry. 2000. Then after join cnc engineering auto field. But due to recession, can me join in pharmaceutical. Industry . I also done Dme correspondence in 2010 .plz suggest your suggestions

23rd June 2013, 10:44 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Can I join in Pharmaceutical industry after doing BSc chemistry

Yes you can join Pharmaceutical company after doing Bsc in chemistry. Actually the Pharmaceutical company always in need of Bsc Chemistry person because they will give them less salary compare to chemical engineer.There will be a difference of 3000 to 4000 in salary of Bsc chemistry and chemical engineers.Yes if the company is multinational then there will be maximum salary difference between them.But they will give you lots of amount of work and will sucks your blood.I think you will get good salary because you have somewhat experience of cnc and you have done dme.
24th June 2013, 02:21 AM
rhiayrash

Yes sure you can join good Pharmaceutical company if you have done B.sc in Chemistry.You will surely get good job with good salary.Actually Pharmaceutical company mostly hire B.SC Chemistry people.They don't go for Chemical engineer because a person with B.SC Chemistry had might be experience and Fresh chemical engineer will not have any experience.And they will provide somewhat less salary to B.SC Chemistry person then engineer.But there is very little difference between the salary of two.
24th June 2013, 02:48 PM
rhiayrash

Yes you can join Pharmaceutical company after doing B.SC CHEMISTRY.Actually Pharmaceutical company always like to give jobs to B.SC CHEMISTRY student then chemical engineer. because if they hire chemical engineer then they have to give them more salary then B.SC CHEMISTRY and they do work in comparison of B.SC chemistry student.So it will be costlier to them so they generally go for B.SC chemistry.Your salary will not be less unless you have done your graduate from top college and you should have good marks.
29th June 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility criteria for pharmaceutical chemistry after bsc chemistry
7th December 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.pharma after b.sc in applied physical science industrial chemistry and jobs in pharmaceutical industries
4th May 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma in pharmacy and I do Bsc with chemistry so which type of job in pharmaceutical company
20th February 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a diploma in pharmacy and also doing a degree in bsc with cbz as combination. Can I get a job in pharmaceutical companies with a good salary?
22nd February 2020, 11:29 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Yes,you are eligible for getting a job in pharmaceutical company with the help of B.Sc chemistry .

After B.sc in chemistry,you can join Production chemist and also apply for the post of Quality control chemist .
Some company also prefers chemistry candidate for their warehouses.

After B.sc,you also do M.sc in organic chemistry and apply for the internship in Pharma Company .
18th July 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

After doing BSc Chemistry can I join pharmaceutical industry at which post
31st August 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I open a whole sale drug store after doing b.sc. with biology??
26th September 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join a pharmaceutical company after completing my msc in physical chemistry?
29th December 2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i study pharmatical chemistry after studying bsc mlt
9th January 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What jobs can I get after bsc chemistry in pharmaceutical companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?