10th January 2013, 07:53 PM
kakdi

List of the training institutes in Jaipur for 3rd year ECE branch?

list of training institutions in jaipur for 3rd yr ece branch

11th March 2013, 05:45 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the training institutes in Jaipur for 3rd year ECE branch?

1. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) Summer/ Vocational/ Industrial Training Program with Placement for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (all branches), BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc (Computer Science & Electrical) R CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Don ’t miss an opportunity to be a part of the BIGGEST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE COUNTRY. CETPA Belief “For the Engineers - By the Engineers” CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a globally recognized Northern India's oldest & first of its kind ISO certified Engineers Training Company. CETPA was formed to promote cutting edge technologies among students & professionals by the medium of training, workshops, and seminars. In the past 9 years CETPA has won many national & international meritorious awards and formed a strong steam of competent engineers and adopted a unique practical oriented training methodology which makes a CETPA a well renowned place to learn on a National level. “ Our Training Programs are designed for all grades of students, who got determination & capability to perform well.” Summer Training Importance Summer training is an integral part of any Technical course curriculum in the country. The importance of summer training in BE/B-tech curriculum cannot be over-emphasized. There are some skepticism and confusion in the minds of engineering students about the efficacy and usefulness of learning cutting edge technologies during their summer training and they run here & there just to obtain merely a certificate. And they face serious consequences during their final placements. “ CETPA Summer training, an important opportunity to learn different technologies what companies look for in an individual during final placements.” Summer Training - 2010 Flash Back First of all thanks to all our 4000 students for their overwhelming response & active Participation in Summer Training 2010 and this was appreciated by HOD's & Professor of different premier institutions across the country. On our student's feedback & suggestions, we had conducted surveys in various engineering colleges with an aim to extract some new ideas & course modules for Summer Training 2011. Finally our dedicated expert team had successfully mapped summer training 2011 program modules as per the industry requirements so that we can assure that our student are best benefited at the time of their final placements. “ What CETPA teaches today, other training companies adopts it tomorrow” The issue of Global Warming has become a huge problem world - wide, so CETPA has decided to plant a tree for every new batch starting a any of its campuses during summer training. to make the mission a success, come and join CETPA Summer Training Programs 2011 and make this Planet Green.
2. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Resize Your Opportunity With CETPA ... Training Schedule CETPA Certified Programs .NET, J2EE, PHP, Embedded System VHDL, CATIA, AutoCAD, CRP C L a n g . , A d v. E m b e d d e d S y s . , M AT L A B , Verilog HDL, ORACLE, LINUX, Web Designing & Hosting, PCB & Ckt. Designing, Networking. SAP Certified Program through ITSL SAP - B1 SIEMENS Certified Program Solid EDGE Our Collaboratives IMT-CDL GHAZIABAD : CETPA conducts distance education PGDM & PGPM Programs by IMT-CDL Ghaziabad at its Roorkee Campus. SIEMENS : CETPA conducts the Training Program of SOLID-EDGE by SIEMENS. Kits ‘n’ Spares : Marketing and Sales partner for all EFY and other electronic Projects. ITSL : Marketing and Sales partner for SAP B1 Program. & Locations New Batches will start after every 5 to 10 days in the month of May, June, July & August. At GERMANY (SCHWERIN), UKRAINE (KYIV, ODESSA), INDIA (ROORKEE, GREATER NOIDA, LUCKNOW, NOIDA) SELECTED PROGRAMS AT SELECTED LOCATIONS ON SELECTED DATES For detailed course content and list of our innovative 100 + Projects log on to http://www.cetpainfotech.com CATIA
3. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. L ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development C TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Let Yourself Write The Future... SPECIAL FEATURES 1. Opportunity to participate in campus placement of top companies. 2. Certificate of Honor to top participants from each course. 3. Assured Discount to first 100 registrations for our Summer Training Program. 4. Globally Accepted Certification by CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 5. A Discount of ` 1000/- for joining any two technologies. 6. Learning kit containing a book and a CD would be provided free of cost to the students of each course. 7. 100 GB Web Space & Software for uploading the website will be provided at a cost of just Rs. 500/- for CETPA Certified Students. 8. CETPA student Membership card of $14 will be provided free of cost, through which candidates can participate in placement drives of top companies. 9. Wi-Fi enabled campuses. 10.As CETPA Infotech is a Pvt.Ltd. & ISO certified company, this training will be considered as a compulsory vocational/industrial training according to the university course curriculum. CETPA FOOTPRINTS 1. The Biggest Group of Northern India, conducted training programs at highest number of Engineering Colleges like KNIT Sultanpur, MMMEC Gorakhpur, MPCT Gwalior, MIT Moradabad, MIT Muzaffarpur, Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, PSIT kanpur, Sri Balaji College Jaipur, Ideal Institute Ghaziabad, I-P E C Ghaziabad, HCST Mathura, KIOT Kanpur, FGIET Raebareli. 2. Trained more than 45,000 students till now. 3. More than 4000 students participated in summer 2010 at CETPA Infotech. CETPA Infotech Advantages 1. More than 9 years of Experience in Technology Training. 2. State-of-the-art 50,000 + Sq. ft. Training infrastructure. 3. 6 Training Locations across the globe with all required modern facilities. 4. Courses mapped with industry Requirement in order to ensure 100% placement for our students. 5. Strategies tie-up with Global Technology leaders like - SEIMENS, ITSL, EFY & IMT-CDL in order to ensure quality training for our students.
4. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Your Next Path of Practical ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE... REGISTRATION FORMALITIES For Registration follow any of the following processes. 1. Firstly make a D.D. of Rs. 1,052/- (Rs. 1,000/- + 10.30% sales tax on course registration Fees. If food & lodging required) else Rs. 552/- ( Rs. 500/- + 10.30% If food & lodging not required) in favor of CETPA InfoTech Pvt. Ltd., payable at Roorkee. Then use any of the following methods: a. Fill the form on our website for Summer Training. After filling up the form you will get an option to generate your registration slip. Take the printout of this slip. If due to communication failure, you don't take the print out of your registration slip, then some details will be sent to your email id to regenerate the registration slip. Take the printout of that registration slip. b. If you are not in a position to fill the online form, then you can download the Summer Training registration form (PDF format) from our website. c. You can email us at [email protected], [email protected] for the request to send registration form to your email id and we will email back the registration form. d. You can call us at 0120, 3060555, 01332-264918, 0120-6454074 and provide us your email Id or college/ STD fax number, and then we shall email you or fax up you the registration form. st nd FEE DETAILS Training Fee in India for CETPA certified Programs: Training Fee for CRP/ Web Designing/ Web Hosting/ C Language : ` 2,500/- (Excluding Registration Fee) Training Fee for AutoCad : ` 3,500/- (Excluding Registration Fee) Training Fee for other technologies: ` 5,000/- for 4 Weeks, ` 7,000/- for 6 Weeks (Excluding Registration Fee) Food & Lodging Fee: ` 5,000/- for 4 Weeks, ` 7,500/- for 6 Weeks (Excluding Registration Fee) Registration Fee for Training: ` 500/- ; Registration Fee for Food & Lodging: ` 500/- ; Service Tax: 10.3% Extra on Training Fee & Registration Fee for Training A discount of ` 1,000/- for joining any two technologies. Note: Food and lodging facility is available on all Centers for both Boys and Girls separately. Now, send the following documents to our head office Roorkee. 1 ) D. D. 2 ) Registration Slip or filled form. ELIGIBILITY Please mention the phone number 01332-264918, 09219602769 on the envelope with the address for the postage convenience, before mailing the documents to Roorkee. The documents may also be deposited by hand at any of our branches irrespective of the training location opted by the candidate. After receiving the required registration documents at our office, you will get a confirmation within a week by email. Take the printout of this Confirmation slip. Now your seat is allotted to you. Note: After online registration, your seat will be temporarily registered for you for maximum 15 days. If we don't get the required documents within 15 days, then your seat may be allotted to some one else, if required. 2. You can directly come to any of our branches to fill the form and can make the payment by cash or D.D. Here, directly you will get the confirmation slip. Now at CETPA, online payment facility is also available. Fill the online summer training form; make the online payment through your credit card, and you will get the confirmation slip. 1. Fresh engineers/ Working professionals can go for our advanced courses on VLSI/ Embedded System/ JAVA/ .NET/ CATIA etc. to enhance their proficiency and skills. 2. II/ III Yr Engineering Students of all the branches ranging from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Communication, Aeronautical & Mechanical branches can go for Summer Industrial Training & Winter training with major live projects.
5. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Developm TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified CETPA Make Industry Ready Professionals For Tomorrow... PLACEMENT CETPA is the only training company of Northern India where ethics & values are of more importance than false commitments. With this belief we had attracted thousands of students in our recent years on the basis of our quality driven training programs, rather than any false commitment of 100% placement guarantee or any brand name which are purely franchise oriented. During our Training programs, apart from the technology training our team tries to inculcate other significant skills in our students, so that we can prepare them to compete in their final placements & get an edge over other peers. With this aim we also conduct soft-skills & PDP classes for our students by which students are exceptionally benefitted in past years. CETPA is committed towards its students so we take their placements as our moral responsibility and for the same we had formed dedicated placement cell at all of our centers, which is centrally controlled from our corporate office at Noida. In recent years we had provided good number of placement opportunities to our certified students and many of them are working with major blue chip companies across the world. In the year 2009, the biggest recruiter for CETPA certified students was, the world's biggest gaming th OUR PROUD STUDENTS ARE WORKING WITH company named EA Games, EA sports. CETPA invited this company on 4 Dec 09 for the placement of CETPA Certified students in their development division. In this drive all CETPA Certified 2008, 2009 Batch Pass out candidates of any branch appeared for the placement. We have also invited Best th of Breed software Solution on 19 th and 20 Sept, 2010 for placement of CETPA certified students from 2009 and 2010 pass out batch. Some of our other big recruiters are Best of Breed Software Solutions Banglore (A Software company global partner to Infosys and India Partner to HP & Wipro); Best Web Online Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, Crestech Global, 4th Quarter Technologies, Netsity Software Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Delhi etc.
6. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) A Software & Embedded Development Company TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified What CETPA Teaches Today Other Training Companies Adopt It Tomorrow... ON - CAMPUS TRAINING On Campus Training Program is of the finest opportunity for technology savy students to conducts CETPA certified training programs on different cutting edge technologies at their college campus. CETPA Infotech was first engineers training company to start In house training program at engineering colleges & universities in the year 2001- 02 and since then we had not left a single stone unturned to make our On Campus Training effective for young budding engineers. We are the National leader for on campus training and we had conducted more than 100+ On Campus training at different colleges of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand, Rajasthan, Madhy Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Haryana & Delhi/NCR. So this year CETPA is expanding its wings with a planning to conduct on campus training in few of the well renowned engineering colleges in India and to make these on campus training a effective one & major project oriented we had been collaborated with technology leaders like SIEMENS, ITSL (SAP B- 1 Program), Electronics For You (Kits 'n' Spares). So interested students & colleges representative who wants to conducts these programs at their campus can write us e-mail on [email protected], [email protected] Or call us at +919258017974, +919212468020 The List of few premier Engineering colleges where we had conducted On-Campus Training :  STEP IIT, Roorkee  Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur  Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur  Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur  Bundelkhand Institute of Engg. & Tech., Jhansi  Maharana Pratap College of Technology, Gwalior  Government Engineering College, Jagdalpur  ShriSant Gadge Baba College of Engineering& Technology, Bhusawal  Lovely Professional University, Phagwara  Jind Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jind  Hindustan college of Science & Technology, Mathura  G. B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garwhal  Kumaon Engineering College, Dwaraht Almora  Budelkhand University, Jhansi  Sh. Balaji College of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur  Birla Institute of Applied Science, Bhimtal  Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of Technology, Lucknow  Moradabad Institute of Technology, Moradabad  Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad  College of Engineering & Technology, Moradabad  Indian Institute of Management & Technology, Meerut  Rakshapal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly  Maharana Pratap Engineering college, Kanpur  Krishna Institute of Technology, Kanpur & Many More to add the list...
7. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) Just The Right Spark For Your Life... CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified At CETPA I had learned the perfect act of Building Embedded System in 2006 at STEP-IIT, Roorkee. Their stepwise approach towards the topic gives us a better view to understand the technology we are using. CETPA Trainers are always focused & dedicated towards making the students to learn at their best. In one line CETPA to me & my friends are ”Best institute, Best faculty especially, Vikas sir”. The way Vikas sir teaches can lift any student up .I am very thankful to CETPA Team, CETPA Rockss!! Senior Software Engineer- IBM It ’s not that everyone get a good guidance when he/she sought for it, but for, me it’s that I enjoyed learning here. It’s really because of the training I received in CETPA that I feel qualified to undertake my new projects .The best part of all is that the trainer actually understood my specific weak areas & tailored VLSI training to custom fit my needs. Every penny which I spent on this training program is worth it!!! I am very pleased and will recommend you to all join CETPA Infotech for technology training. - student B.I.T MESRA Hi friends, I had joined CETPA for my summer training in the year 2005 on a suggestion of my friend. CETPA has provided me with such an insight about the .NET technology that now I feel confident about facing any problems regarding the technology. This is the only institute where you get each & every penny you paid back in the form of knowledge. I am thankful to CETPA & Anil Sir (My .NET Mentor) for their help in shaping a wonderful career for me! Senior Software Engieer-NESS Technologies I did my Summer Training in the VHDL technology from CETPA in 2nd year of B.Tech.CETPA is a team of efficient managers,focussed and dynamic faculty and trainers.Well equipped labs n technical arena brings out all the inquisitiveness and ideas from a budding engineer and this thirst is quenched by the well trained faculty..my decision to choose CETPA really benefitted me. - student KIET,Ghaziabad Sonika Gupta Sachin Kumar Vashishtha Ankush Hazara Sanket Tandon "Thank you so very much for prompt, thorough, and outstanding responses to my questions, during the course of training. The best part of all is that the trainer actually understood my specific weak areas & tailored JAVA training to custom fit my needs. Every penny which I spent on this training program is worth it!!! I am very pleased and will recommend you all to join CETPA Infotech for technology training. - student NRIITM, Gwalior Hi I am Sachin & I did my .NET training at STEP-IIT Roorkee with CETPA in the year 2007. Initially before joining CETPA to do my major training, I had tried couple of training institute and attended demo but my experience was pathetic, felt horrible the way they teach …not at all well. Finally I came to know about CETPA through one of my cousin & then I met Anil Sir. I highly recommend CETPA to those students who got passion to make career in programming. Business Analyst- CSC The experience at Cetpa has been fascinating. The J2EE course was good enough and detailed. Theory classes were awesome, whatever we were taught grasped it over there. Our Trainer, Miss Sonal Tandon, was really great. If there is a doubt ma'am was there with us all the time. Labs helped me a lot. It was an exuberant experience making the project and plunging into the interiors of a subject that I love to explore. It was a pleasure to be a part of Cetpa. - Student Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The experience that I had during my Summer Training at CETPA was wonderful & unforgettable. I had enrolled myself for the PHP program and I was fully satisfied with the training program. Staff members are also very helpful and I am very grateful to Miss Sonal Tandon (PHP trainer) for taking pains during the training period and making it a worthwhile period for me. Moreover I would recommend any student to opt for CETPA for their respective Summer Training/Winter Training. - Student Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
8. CETPA R TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) In the Academic year of 2009-2010, ISO 9001:2008 Certified more than 4,000 students from 350 different Engineering Colleges across India had joined us for our different Training Programs. List of Some premier institutions from where students join us for our Summer Training Program every year.  IIT - BHU  IIT - Roorkee  MNIT - Allahabad  NIT - Agartala  NIT - Hamirpur  NIT - Durgapur  NIT - Patna  NIT - Jalandhar  NIT - Raipur  NIT - Rourkela  NIT - Suratkhal  NIT - Durgapur  Indian School of Mines - Dahanbad  HBTI - Kanpur  Birla Institute of Technology - Ranchi, Patna  SRM-University - Chennai  Vellore Institute of Technology - Vellore  National Institute of Science & Technology - Behrampur  Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology - Sikkim  Jaypee Institute of Technology, (Guna, Solan & Noida)  Purvanchal University - Jaunpur  Institute of Engineering & Technology - Lucknow  Amity University - Noida, Lucknow  UCER - Allahabad  Lovely Professional University - Jalandhar  MMMEC - Gorakhpur  KNIT- Sultanpur  BIET- Jhansi  Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology - Ghaziabad  BBDNITM - Lucknow  NIEC - Lucknow  SRMCEM - Lucknow  NIET- Greater Noida  GNIT - Greater Noida  Hindustan Institute of Technology - Greater Noida  ABES - Ghaziabad  RKGIT - Ghaziabad  AKGEC - Ghaziabad  Institute of Management & Technology - Gurgaon  Tripura Institute of Technology - Agartala  Garhwal University - Srinagar  Radha Raman Institute of Science & Technology - Bhopal  GLAITM - Mathura  SITM - Lucknow  AIET - Lucknow  KIT - Kanpur  Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur  Assam Engineering College - Assam & Many more...
9. C YOUR TALENT NEEDS RIGHT PLACE... R NOIDA OFFICE C 24, Sector 2, Near Nirula ’s Hotel Noida -201301, Uttar Pradesh Contact No : +91-120-3060555, +91-120-3060556 CETPA R HEAD OFFICE # 236, Purvi Amber Talab, Behind Nehru Stadium, Roorkee-247667 (U.K.) Contact No.: +91-1332-264918, +91-9219602769 Fax : +91-1332-274960 INDIA CORPORATE OFFICE # 30, Top Floor, Parsvnath Bibhab Plaza, Near Bank Of Maharashtra, C-2, Alpha 1, Commercial Belt, Greater Noida - 201308 (U.P.) Contact No. +91-120-6454074, +91-9212172602, Fax : +91-120-6454074 TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified BRANCH OFFICE 401 A,4th Floor, Lekhraj Khazana, Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016 (U.P.) Contact No: +91-5226590802, +91-9258017974, Fax : +91-522-6590802 For more queries email us at : [email_address] , [email_address] Visit Our Website : www.cetpainfotech.com Call Toll Free : 1800-102-4262 (from any network)
11th March 2013, 05:46 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the training institutes in Jaipur for 3rd year ECE branch?

1. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) Summer/ Vocational/ Industrial Training Program with Placement for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech (all branches), BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc (Computer Science & Electrical) R CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Don ’t miss an opportunity to be a part of the BIGGEST PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM OF THE COUNTRY. CETPA Belief “For the Engineers - By the Engineers” CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a globally recognized Northern India's oldest & first of its kind ISO certified Engineers Training Company. CETPA was formed to promote cutting edge technologies among students & professionals by the medium of training, workshops, and seminars. In the past 9 years CETPA has won many national & international meritorious awards and formed a strong steam of competent engineers and adopted a unique practical oriented training methodology which makes a CETPA a well renowned place to learn on a National level. “ Our Training Programs are designed for all grades of students, who got determination & capability to perform well.” Summer Training Importance Summer training is an integral part of any Technical course curriculum in the country. The importance of summer training in BE/B-tech curriculum cannot be over-emphasized. There are some skepticism and confusion in the minds of engineering students about the efficacy and usefulness of learning cutting edge technologies during their summer training and they run here & there just to obtain merely a certificate. And they face serious consequences during their final placements. “ CETPA Summer training, an important opportunity to learn different technologies what companies look for in an individual during final placements.” Summer Training - 2010 Flash Back First of all thanks to all our 4000 students for their overwhelming response & active Participation in Summer Training 2010 and this was appreciated by HOD's & Professor of different premier institutions across the country. On our student's feedback & suggestions, we had conducted surveys in various engineering colleges with an aim to extract some new ideas & course modules for Summer Training 2011. Finally our dedicated expert team had successfully mapped summer training 2011 program modules as per the industry requirements so that we can assure that our student are best benefited at the time of their final placements. “ What CETPA teaches today, other training companies adopts it tomorrow” The issue of Global Warming has become a huge problem world - wide, so CETPA has decided to plant a tree for every new batch starting a any of its campuses during summer training. to make the mission a success, come and join CETPA Summer Training Programs 2011 and make this Planet Green.
2. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Resize Your Opportunity With CETPA ... Training Schedule CETPA Certified Programs .NET, J2EE, PHP, Embedded System VHDL, CATIA, AutoCAD, CRP C L a n g . , A d v. E m b e d d e d S y s . , M AT L A B , Verilog HDL, ORACLE, LINUX, Web Designing & Hosting, PCB & Ckt. Designing, Networking. SAP Certified Program through ITSL SAP - B1 SIEMENS Certified Program Solid EDGE Our Collaboratives IMT-CDL GHAZIABAD : CETPA conducts distance education PGDM & PGPM Programs by IMT-CDL Ghaziabad at its Roorkee Campus. SIEMENS : CETPA conducts the Training Program of SOLID-EDGE by SIEMENS. Kits ‘n’ Spares : Marketing and Sales partner for all EFY and other electronic Projects. ITSL : Marketing and Sales partner for SAP B1 Program. & Locations New Batches will start after every 5 to 10 days in the month of May, June, July & August. At GERMANY (SCHWERIN), UKRAINE (KYIV, ODESSA), INDIA (ROORKEE, GREATER NOIDA, LUCKNOW, NOIDA) SELECTED PROGRAMS AT SELECTED LOCATIONS ON SELECTED DATES For detailed course content and list of our innovative 100 + Projects log on to http://www.cetpainfotech.com CATIA
3. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. L ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development C TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Let Yourself Write The Future... SPECIAL FEATURES 1. Opportunity to participate in campus placement of top companies. 2. Certificate of Honor to top participants from each course. 3. Assured Discount to first 100 registrations for our Summer Training Program. 4. Globally Accepted Certification by CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 5. A Discount of ` 1000/- for joining any two technologies. 6. Learning kit containing a book and a CD would be provided free of cost to the students of each course. 7. 100 GB Web Space & Software for uploading the website will be provided at a cost of just Rs. 500/- for CETPA Certified Students. 8. CETPA student Membership card of $14 will be provided free of cost, through which candidates can participate in placement drives of top companies. 9. Wi-Fi enabled campuses. 10.As CETPA Infotech is a Pvt.Ltd. & ISO certified company, this training will be considered as a compulsory vocational/industrial training according to the university course curriculum. CETPA FOOTPRINTS 1. The Biggest Group of Northern India, conducted training programs at highest number of Engineering Colleges like KNIT Sultanpur, MMMEC Gorakhpur, MPCT Gwalior, MIT Moradabad, MIT Muzaffarpur, Lovely Professional University Jalandhar, PSIT kanpur, Sri Balaji College Jaipur, Ideal Institute Ghaziabad, I-P E C Ghaziabad, HCST Mathura, KIOT Kanpur, FGIET Raebareli. 2. Trained more than 45,000 students till now. 3. More than 4000 students participated in summer 2010 at CETPA Infotech. CETPA Infotech Advantages 1. More than 9 years of Experience in Technology Training. 2. State-of-the-art 50,000 + Sq. ft. Training infrastructure. 3. 6 Training Locations across the globe with all required modern facilities. 4. Courses mapped with industry Requirement in order to ensure 100% placement for our students. 5. Strategies tie-up with Global Technology leaders like - SEIMENS, ITSL, EFY & IMT-CDL in order to ensure quality training for our students.
4. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified Your Next Path of Practical ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE... REGISTRATION FORMALITIES For Registration follow any of the following processes. 1. Firstly make a D.D. of Rs. 1,052/- (Rs. 1,000/- + 10.30% sales tax on course registration Fees. If food & lodging required) else Rs. 552/- ( Rs. 500/- + 10.30% If food & lodging not required) in favor of CETPA InfoTech Pvt. Ltd., payable at Roorkee. Then use any of the following methods: a. Fill the form on our website for Summer Training. After filling up the form you will get an option to generate your registration slip. Take the printout of this slip. If due to communication failure, you don't take the print out of your registration slip, then some details will be sent to your email id to regenerate the registration slip. Take the printout of that registration slip. b. If you are not in a position to fill the online form, then you can download the Summer Training registration form (PDF format) from our website. c. You can email us at [email protected], [email protected] for the request to send registration form to your email id and we will email back the registration form. d. You can call us at 0120, 3060555, 01332-264918, 0120-6454074 and provide us your email Id or college/ STD fax number, and then we shall email you or fax up you the registration form. st nd FEE DETAILS Training Fee in India for CETPA certified Programs: Training Fee for CRP/ Web Designing/ Web Hosting/ C Language : ` 2,500/- (Excluding Registration Fee) Training Fee for AutoCad : ` 3,500/- (Excluding Registration Fee) Training Fee for other technologies: ` 5,000/- for 4 Weeks, ` 7,000/- for 6 Weeks (Excluding Registration Fee) Food & Lodging Fee: ` 5,000/- for 4 Weeks, ` 7,500/- for 6 Weeks (Excluding Registration Fee) Registration Fee for Training: ` 500/- ; Registration Fee for Food & Lodging: ` 500/- ; Service Tax: 10.3% Extra on Training Fee & Registration Fee for Training A discount of ` 1,000/- for joining any two technologies. Note: Food and lodging facility is available on all Centers for both Boys and Girls separately. Now, send the following documents to our head office Roorkee. 1 ) D. D. 2 ) Registration Slip or filled form. ELIGIBILITY Please mention the phone number 01332-264918, 09219602769 on the envelope with the address for the postage convenience, before mailing the documents to Roorkee. The documents may also be deposited by hand at any of our branches irrespective of the training location opted by the candidate. After receiving the required registration documents at our office, you will get a confirmation within a week by email. Take the printout of this Confirmation slip. Now your seat is allotted to you. Note: After online registration, your seat will be temporarily registered for you for maximum 15 days. If we don't get the required documents within 15 days, then your seat may be allotted to some one else, if required. 2. You can directly come to any of our branches to fill the form and can make the payment by cash or D.D. Here, directly you will get the confirmation slip. Now at CETPA, online payment facility is also available. Fill the online summer training form; make the online payment through your credit card, and you will get the confirmation slip. 1. Fresh engineers/ Working professionals can go for our advanced courses on VLSI/ Embedded System/ JAVA/ .NET/ CATIA etc. to enhance their proficiency and skills. 2. II/ III Yr Engineering Students of all the branches ranging from Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Communication, Aeronautical & Mechanical branches can go for Summer Industrial Training & Winter training with major live projects.
5. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Developm TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified CETPA Make Industry Ready Professionals For Tomorrow... PLACEMENT CETPA is the only training company of Northern India where ethics & values are of more importance than false commitments. With this belief we had attracted thousands of students in our recent years on the basis of our quality driven training programs, rather than any false commitment of 100% placement guarantee or any brand name which are purely franchise oriented. During our Training programs, apart from the technology training our team tries to inculcate other significant skills in our students, so that we can prepare them to compete in their final placements & get an edge over other peers. With this aim we also conduct soft-skills & PDP classes for our students by which students are exceptionally benefitted in past years. CETPA is committed towards its students so we take their placements as our moral responsibility and for the same we had formed dedicated placement cell at all of our centers, which is centrally controlled from our corporate office at Noida. In recent years we had provided good number of placement opportunities to our certified students and many of them are working with major blue chip companies across the world. In the year 2009, the biggest recruiter for CETPA certified students was, the world's biggest gaming th OUR PROUD STUDENTS ARE WORKING WITH company named EA Games, EA sports. CETPA invited this company on 4 Dec 09 for the placement of CETPA Certified students in their development division. In this drive all CETPA Certified 2008, 2009 Batch Pass out candidates of any branch appeared for the placement. We have also invited Best th of Breed software Solution on 19 th and 20 Sept, 2010 for placement of CETPA certified students from 2009 and 2010 pass out batch. Some of our other big recruiters are Best of Breed Software Solutions Banglore (A Software company global partner to Infosys and India Partner to HP & Wipro); Best Web Online Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, Crestech Global, 4th Quarter Technologies, Netsity Software Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Delhi etc.
6. CETPA R CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) A Software & Embedded Development Company TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified What CETPA Teaches Today Other Training Companies Adopt It Tomorrow... ON - CAMPUS TRAINING On Campus Training Program is of the finest opportunity for technology savy students to conducts CETPA certified training programs on different cutting edge technologies at their college campus. CETPA Infotech was first engineers training company to start In house training program at engineering colleges & universities in the year 2001- 02 and since then we had not left a single stone unturned to make our On Campus Training effective for young budding engineers. We are the National leader for on campus training and we had conducted more than 100+ On Campus training at different colleges of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarkhand, Rajasthan, Madhy Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Haryana & Delhi/NCR. So this year CETPA is expanding its wings with a planning to conduct on campus training in few of the well renowned engineering colleges in India and to make these on campus training a effective one & major project oriented we had been collaborated with technology leaders like SIEMENS, ITSL (SAP B- 1 Program), Electronics For You (Kits 'n' Spares). So interested students & colleges representative who wants to conducts these programs at their campus can write us e-mail on [email protected], [email protected] Or call us at +919258017974, +919212468020 The List of few premier Engineering colleges where we had conducted On-Campus Training :  STEP IIT, Roorkee  Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur  Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur  Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur  Bundelkhand Institute of Engg. & Tech., Jhansi  Maharana Pratap College of Technology, Gwalior  Government Engineering College, Jagdalpur  ShriSant Gadge Baba College of Engineering& Technology, Bhusawal  Lovely Professional University, Phagwara  Jind Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jind  Hindustan college of Science & Technology, Mathura  G. B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garwhal  Kumaon Engineering College, Dwaraht Almora  Budelkhand University, Jhansi  Sh. Balaji College of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur  Birla Institute of Applied Science, Bhimtal  Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of Technology, Lucknow  Moradabad Institute of Technology, Moradabad  Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad  College of Engineering & Technology, Moradabad  Indian Institute of Management & Technology, Meerut  Rakshapal Bahadur Management Institute, Bareilly  Maharana Pratap Engineering college, Kanpur  Krishna Institute of Technology, Kanpur & Many More to add the list...
7. CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) Just The Right Spark For Your Life... CETPA TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified At CETPA I had learned the perfect act of Building Embedded System in 2006 at STEP-IIT, Roorkee. Their stepwise approach towards the topic gives us a better view to understand the technology we are using. CETPA Trainers are always focused & dedicated towards making the students to learn at their best. In one line CETPA to me & my friends are ”Best institute, Best faculty especially, Vikas sir”. The way Vikas sir teaches can lift any student up .I am very thankful to CETPA Team, CETPA Rockss!! Senior Software Engineer- IBM It ’s not that everyone get a good guidance when he/she sought for it, but for, me it’s that I enjoyed learning here. It’s really because of the training I received in CETPA that I feel qualified to undertake my new projects .The best part of all is that the trainer actually understood my specific weak areas & tailored VLSI training to custom fit my needs. Every penny which I spent on this training program is worth it!!! I am very pleased and will recommend you to all join CETPA Infotech for technology training. - student B.I.T MESRA Hi friends, I had joined CETPA for my summer training in the year 2005 on a suggestion of my friend. CETPA has provided me with such an insight about the .NET technology that now I feel confident about facing any problems regarding the technology. This is the only institute where you get each & every penny you paid back in the form of knowledge. I am thankful to CETPA & Anil Sir (My .NET Mentor) for their help in shaping a wonderful career for me! Senior Software Engieer-NESS Technologies I did my Summer Training in the VHDL technology from CETPA in 2nd year of B.Tech.CETPA is a team of efficient managers,focussed and dynamic faculty and trainers.Well equipped labs n technical arena brings out all the inquisitiveness and ideas from a budding engineer and this thirst is quenched by the well trained faculty..my decision to choose CETPA really benefitted me. - student KIET,Ghaziabad Sonika Gupta Sachin Kumar Vashishtha Ankush Hazara Sanket Tandon "Thank you so very much for prompt, thorough, and outstanding responses to my questions, during the course of training. The best part of all is that the trainer actually understood my specific weak areas & tailored JAVA training to custom fit my needs. Every penny which I spent on this training program is worth it!!! I am very pleased and will recommend you all to join CETPA Infotech for technology training. - student NRIITM, Gwalior Hi I am Sachin & I did my .NET training at STEP-IIT Roorkee with CETPA in the year 2007. Initially before joining CETPA to do my major training, I had tried couple of training institute and attended demo but my experience was pathetic, felt horrible the way they teach …not at all well. Finally I came to know about CETPA through one of my cousin & then I met Anil Sir. I highly recommend CETPA to those students who got passion to make career in programming. Business Analyst- CSC The experience at Cetpa has been fascinating. The J2EE course was good enough and detailed. Theory classes were awesome, whatever we were taught grasped it over there. Our Trainer, Miss Sonal Tandon, was really great. If there is a doubt ma'am was there with us all the time. Labs helped me a lot. It was an exuberant experience making the project and plunging into the interiors of a subject that I love to explore. It was a pleasure to be a part of Cetpa. - Student Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The experience that I had during my Summer Training at CETPA was wonderful & unforgettable. I had enrolled myself for the PHP program and I was fully satisfied with the training program. Staff members are also very helpful and I am very grateful to Miss Sonal Tandon (PHP trainer) for taking pains during the training period and making it a worthwhile period for me. Moreover I would recommend any student to opt for CETPA for their respective Summer Training/Winter Training. - Student Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad
8. CETPA R TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd . ( ISO 9001:2008 Certified ) ( A Software & Embedded Development Company ) In the Academic year of 2009-2010, ISO 9001:2008 Certified more than 4,000 students from 350 different Engineering Colleges across India had joined us for our different Training Programs. List of Some premier institutions from where students join us for our Summer Training Program every year.  IIT - BHU  IIT - Roorkee  MNIT - Allahabad  NIT - Agartala  NIT - Hamirpur  NIT - Durgapur  NIT - Patna  NIT - Jalandhar  NIT - Raipur  NIT - Rourkela  NIT - Suratkhal  NIT - Durgapur  Indian School of Mines - Dahanbad  HBTI - Kanpur  Birla Institute of Technology - Ranchi, Patna  SRM-University - Chennai  Vellore Institute of Technology - Vellore  National Institute of Science & Technology - Behrampur  Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology - Sikkim  Jaypee Institute of Technology, (Guna, Solan & Noida)  Purvanchal University - Jaunpur  Institute of Engineering & Technology - Lucknow  Amity University - Noida, Lucknow  UCER - Allahabad  Lovely Professional University - Jalandhar  MMMEC - Gorakhpur  KNIT- Sultanpur  BIET- Jhansi  Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology - Ghaziabad  BBDNITM - Lucknow  NIEC - Lucknow  SRMCEM - Lucknow  NIET- Greater Noida  GNIT - Greater Noida  Hindustan Institute of Technology - Greater Noida  ABES - Ghaziabad  RKGIT - Ghaziabad  AKGEC - Ghaziabad  Institute of Management & Technology - Gurgaon  Tripura Institute of Technology - Agartala  Garhwal University - Srinagar  Radha Raman Institute of Science & Technology - Bhopal  GLAITM - Mathura  SITM - Lucknow  AIET - Lucknow  KIT - Kanpur  Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur  Assam Engineering College - Assam & Many more...
9. C YOUR TALENT NEEDS RIGHT PLACE... R NOIDA OFFICE C 24, Sector 2, Near Nirula ’s Hotel Noida -201301, Uttar Pradesh Contact No : +91-120-3060555, +91-120-3060556 CETPA R HEAD OFFICE # 236, Purvi Amber Talab, Behind Nehru Stadium, Roorkee-247667 (U.K.) Contact No.: +91-1332-264918, +91-9219602769 Fax : +91-1332-274960 INDIA CORPORATE OFFICE # 30, Top Floor, Parsvnath Bibhab Plaza, Near Bank Of Maharashtra, C-2, Alpha 1, Commercial Belt, Greater Noida - 201308 (U.P.) Contact No. +91-120-6454074, +91-9212172602, Fax : +91-120-6454074 TRAINING DEVELOPMENT PLACEMENT ISO 9001:2008 Certified BRANCH OFFICE 401 A,4th Floor, Lekhraj Khazana, Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016 (U.P.) Contact No: +91-5226590802, +91-9258017974, Fax : +91-522-6590802 For more queries email us at : [email_address] , [email_address] Visit Our Website : www.cetpainfotech.com Call Toll Free : 1800-102-4262 (from any network)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?