7th January 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am student of B.Tech 3rd year in ECE. I want to know the list of industry and institute from where i can do my industrial training in Kanpur....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the industrial training centers in Hyderabad and Vijayawada? List of the industries there?
  2. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  3. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  4. What does ITI stand for?
  5. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  7. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  9. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  10. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Electronics and communication engineering Six months industrial training cum job in Bangalore?
  12. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  13. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  14. Industries which provide 5 weeks Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  16. How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer
  17. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  18. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
9th January 2015, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries and institutes to do Industrial training in Kanpur?

You can apply for training in following companies in Kanpur.

1. Technosum Instrumentation & Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 133/106 O Block Kidwai Nagar
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 098078 98508

2. J.D. Electrical Company, Jawahar Rd, Juhi Bus Depot, Juhi Kalan, Juhi, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

3. V-guard Industries Limited, 427, D Block, Deffence Colony, Deffence Colony
Kanpur, Phone: 0512 245 2210

4. Shri Shakti Electronic, No:82/9-A, Railway Rd, Cooperganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 094508 66317
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?