5th April 2013, 02:39 PM
sandy shekhawat

List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?

Re: List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student

plz suggest me good traning institute n company name and address for cse student
my email id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  2. Training centers available for B.Tech IT students in Jaipur?
  3. List of training centers for B.Tech(ECE) available in Jaipur?
  4. Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  6. How can I get information regarding summer training in electronic engineering?
  7. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  8. Place in Rajasthan for internship in BSNL?
  9. List of good Linux training institutes in Jaipur? -- [New]
  10. List of 100% Placement Training Centers in Bangalore for ECE candidates?
  11. List of industrial training centers in Lucknow for students of 3rd year of B.Tech EEE
  12. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  13. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  14. What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?
  15. Training centers of Power Plant? Is there any job guarantee after training?
  16. Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?
  17. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
8th January 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?

from which company i will do mu summer industrial training in jaipur which tell me how to work in the company and also tell us how to work on a project and provide us project to complete.
6th February 2015, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy shekhawat View Post
Re: List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student

plz suggest me good traning institute n company name and address for cse student
my email id: [email protected]
List of the CS companies for summer training in Jaipur:-

1. GRRAS Linux Training Institute, E-788-789, Avadhpuri, Near Gandhi Nagar Turn, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015, Phone: 098280 78180

2. LinuxSoft, Jaipur http://www.linuxsoft.co.in/

3. LWIndia - Linux Training, Jaipur, http://www.lwindia.com/

4. LinuxWorld Authorized Red Hat Linux Trainings, Jaipur, http://www.rhce.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?