11th January 2013, 01:51 AM
Nimma chandu

What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?

hi sir i'm going to finishing my diploma in civil in this april 2013..
so, nxt i wish to join for B.Arch,
please tell me the procedure of joining for B.Arch.
& also i'm in karnataka so, tell me good Architecture colleges in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  9. How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  11. How can i join Air Force or Army (MES) after diploma in Civil?
  12. Syllabus for diploma holders of Civil Department after finishing the course? How can I apply for it?
  13. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  14. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  17. How to join diploma in Civil after finishing 10th and ITI? Colleges offering evening education in madurai?
  18. After finishing MCVC how can I join civil engineering side?
11th January 2013, 11:20 AM

Default Re: What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?

after diploma you can get admission in B.arch second year through lateral entry.
different universities tech enterence for the admission.
thankyou.
9th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?

what is the method to join in b arch after diploma in civil
26th May 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my diploma civil engineering cource now i want to study B-arch, so is it correct way to do???? please tell me??
16th August 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR...!!!!!!!!!
I BELONG TO TELENGANA HYDERABAD. I AM PURSUING WITH MY DIPLOMA IN CIVIL. SO,MY QUESTION IS WITHOUT STUDYING INTERMEDIATE CAN I GO IN FOR B.ARC RIGHT AFTER MY DIPLOMA
28th August 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I completed my diploma in civil engineering course in 2015, now I have 4years of experience in architectural drafting, I want to study b arch ,so please give me a good suggestion
25th December 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I came to study diploma in civil and I want to do architecture after diploma can I get entry
17th April 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

After 10th i came to study diploma in civil and now i am second year, i want to join b arch after my course completion, by writing lateral entry and can i join second year ? And what would be the procedure for joining?
23rd April 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I came to study diploma in civil and now I am in second year, but after completion of civil diploma course I want to join B.Arch , it is possible to join B.Arch after Civil diploma? And what is procedure for joining?
11th November 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I came to study diploma in civil and now I am in second year, but after completion of civil diploma course I want to join B.Arch , it is possible to join B.Arch after Civil diploma? And what is procedure for joining?I am from Andhra Pradesh, and tell me what are the B.arch in andhra pradesh. please sir tell procedure also. thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?