10th October 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?

my son finishing his +2 wants to join in army engineering colleges.what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering college after finishing 2nd PUC?
  2. Can I join Naval College of Engineering, Lonavala after finishing 12th?
  3. Percentage required to join marine engineering after finishing 12th exam?
  4. How should I join BSc Computer after finishing 12th?
  5. What should I do to join marine engineering after finishing 12th?
  6. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
  8. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?
  9. How to do MBA after finishing BSc Maths?
  10. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  11. How can I Join Army college after finishing 10th and 12th with 70%
  12. How to join in B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore after finishing 12th?
  13. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  17. How to join M.Tech Mechanical engineering after finishing B.E Marine engineering?
  18. How ot join engineering in national defense academy after finishing 12th standard?
17th January 2013, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?

12th passed candidates in Science stream can apply for engineering degree. They need to qualify certain entrance test also. Qualifying AFCAT will help to join Air Force. NDA exam is another gate way to join Army. Details on these exams can be collected from UPSC website.
4th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?

is it possible for nt-B CAST student to join marine with 48 %??
17th December 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to join this collage but am have not finished my 2 i wil complete this year so what are the procedures? Please help me.
20th April 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask that to take admission in an engineering collage which exam is needed to give after passing 12th? like MH-CET, JEE MAIN,JEE ADVANCE or any other exam
20th April 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask that to take admission in an engineering collage which exam is needed to give after passing 12th? like MH-CET, JEE MAIN,JEE ADVANCE or any other exam
9th May 2017, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

How to join in engineering college after 12th?? If I not qualify in jee main, Any other state exams..Any chance to got any better collage..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?