23rd March 2011, 03:31 PM
Saturebhagyashri

Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?

I am bhagyashri. I have completed graduation last year in special subject electronics. My education background is maths and physics i wish to apply for pilot education. What's the process for it?

25th April 2011, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?

To become a commercial pilot one need to own a commercial pilot license.

To have the CPL one need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2 with

physics, chemistry, mathematics. Minimum marks should be 50%. The age eligibility is 18

years to 30 years. After joining in the flying schools, a written examination in the

following subjects is required to get the CPL (Commercial Pilot License)- Air

regulations,Aviation meteorology, Air Technical, Planning, Air navigation etc. The actual f

flying experience required for CPL is 250 hours of total flying time which spilts as at leat

of 150 hours of solo flying, 25 hours of cross country flying, 10 hours of instrument

flying and 5 hours of night flying. candidate are also required to pass PAT(Pilot Aptitude

Test) over and above medical fitness test as granted by AFMCE(Air Force Central

Medical Establishment, New Delhi and IAM (Institute of Aviation Medicine), Bangalore.

Some of the flying schools for training and for obtaining the requirements to become a commercial pilot are given below-

1. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Flying Training Institute, Behala, Calcutta.
3. Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil aerodrome, Bhubaneswar.
4. Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana.
5. Government Flying Club, Aerodrome, Lucknow.
5. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club Ltd, New Delhi
1st June 2011, 02:57 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Arrow Re: Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?

you can apply for air force pilot......
you have to pass an entrance exam and after passed it you have to do training for riding airplanes....

all the very best
30th June 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?

procedure to become a pilot being b.tech(EEE) student
7th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my graduation in engineering...... After my graduation i want to become commercial pilot...need some help n guidence?????
27th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

to become a airforce pilot,you have to appear in NDA/NA exam held with 12th.where you mention your choice as airforce.after passing the exam you will be called for ssb(service selection board) which a interview.it is a process of 5-6 days consist of 1.PABT TEST(PILOT APTITUDE AND BATTERY TEST) IF u pass in it then only you will be eligible for pilot after passing ssb and a medical test u hve to undergo training on full scholarship.
27th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure of becoming a pilot after m completion of b.tech(ECE)... right now i am persuing b.tech and i m in 3rd year
1st August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to become a commercial pilot after completing engineering from electronics branch ?
26th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the net expenditure,while becomin a pilot,,,
19th May 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

procedure to become pilot after graduation in BSE in hotel management?
22nd May 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I am commrce student and complete graduation with60%so i can aligible for the pilot
6th June 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am from commerce background ,I have completed my graduation. Can I become a pilot?
1st July 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i am ba 3rd year student.i want to know how to become a pilot and what all total expenditure.
17th December 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech. now i want to know how to brcome an pilot ...nd what kind of test is given to me????
8th February 2016, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after completing B.E in electronics and Communication
14th April 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,My name is Akshay and I completed my 12th from science background with physics chemistry and maths.And right now i am pursuing BBA in 3rd year ie the last year,i want to know if i can apply for commercial pilot exams and can i pursue this course.Please let me knw as i am a bit too confused.!
11th May 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot after I complete my graduation in aeronautical engineering?
25th May 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How I am become a pilot after polytecnic diploma?
16th July 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my self maheswari higher qualification is graduation in electrical stream with 80% (passed out in 2017), am I eligible for the pilot if I was eligible what is the procedure to become pilot
2nd September 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc in physics can I eligible to become pilot what should I do to become pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?