23rd July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?

Sir,
I'm a student of B.Sc in Electronics. I had selected Physics, Mathematics and Electronics as my combination. Am I able to do B.Tech after completing my Graduation?

24th July 2015, 08:33 PM
Mshanth

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech after completing B.Sc(Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I'm a student of B.Sc in Electronics. I had selected Physics, Mathematics and Electronics as my combination. Am I able to do B.Tech after completing my Graduation?
Hi friend,
Sorry, its not possible to do B.Tech after completing B.SC.After completing B.SC you can do MCA. If you do MCA you will get job in software field...All the best.
25th July 2015, 12:29 PM
pjgp

Yes, you can do b.tech after completing graduation b.sc .
But for this you have to write the entrance examination for engineering. And you have to study for 4 years. You have alot of opportunities for b.sc . You can apply for railway , bank jobs. If you study b. Tech now then you will loose 4yrs.
25th July 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You have completed B.Sc in Electronics so you are eligible for B.Tech course but you should qualify in Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?