21st January 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering

Hello sir,
i m studying BE computer science and engineering 3rd year.i just want to attend the inplant training in your BHEL company at Banglore branch.please give me the information and procedure for attend the inplant training ,as quick as possible.
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE

18th April 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering

Respected Sir,
I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering at Karunya universty Coimbatore and would like to undergo inplant training offered by BHEL in Trichy or Coimbatore. Please send me relevant details for the same. My mail id is [email protected] and mobile nos are 9047033156 and 9843333156.

J.Ezekiel Rajkiran
12th July 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering

Inplant training next week come 5student for EEE
23rd June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am studying 2nd year ECE.I would like to know what is the procedure to attend an inplant training in BHEL trichy
5th October 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering 3rd yr in Meenakshi Ramasamy Engineering College.I want to attend inplant training in you BHEL company
please give me the information of attend procedure and permission
Thankyou
email [email protected]
please send this email id
9th March 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am dhirendra siyote from bhopal i am welder i complete my treeing session is 2014-15 in bhopal unit when w
ill you come recruitment
23rd September 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hi,sir
am jenifar pearlin,doing BE.CSE,third year,in kalaignar karunanidhi institute of technology, coimbatore.I want to attend inplant training in your BHEL company, Bangalore.kindly tell me procedure to attend the training in your company.thank you
with regards
jenifar pearlin.j
email id:[email protected]
8th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

how to attend the ipt in your company there s any procedure for tat how much amount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?