15th July 2014, 04:15 PM

How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Im 3rd year btech mechanical engineering student, studying in kalasalingam university. I dont know how to get inplant training in ASHOK LEYLAND. I have intresed on automobile field. Can u help me to get inplant training on ASHOK LEYLAND.

21st November 2014, 08:25 PM
Srini Soundh

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Sir, Im 3rd year BE mechanical engineering student, studying in Jayalakshmi institute of Technology . I dont know how to get inplant training in ASHOK LEYLAND. I have intresed on automobile field. Can u help me to get inplant training on ASHOK LEYLAND.
26th February 2015, 04:01 AM

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

i m student of 3rd year (ME) so i need to do training in ur company because i havn't any jack. plz grantly send reply. thank u.
17th March 2015, 03:56 PM

i am vivek belong to 3rd year mechanical engineering. How can I apply for Inplant Training in your company....we needs your help?
email id:[email protected]
26th March 2015, 06:43 PM

I am pursing b.tech 3rd year with mechanical branch from iimt college of engineering greater noida I am intersted automobile field i want to do summer trainning for ashok leyland please advise me

My contact number. 9015919904
6th April 2015, 08:01 PM

Iam pursuing 3 Rd year mechanical engineering in merits college at udayagiri involved interested an automobile field so I want to do internship in u r company so pls suggest me hw to apply internship in u r company
16th January 2016, 10:35 AM

I am Mohd Saif Khan from IIT (BHU)Varanasi ,
3rd year mechanical. I want to persue my summer training from Ashok Leyland in supply chain management or inplant training or any automobile feild.
Kindly reply on ... [email protected]
16th June 2016, 07:45 AM

I want to do inplant training in Ashok Leyland . I'm interested to do . I'm studying B.tech 3rd year in SRM university. Please let me know the information.
Mail: [email protected]
Contact . No : 9962648420
22nd April 2018, 12:15 PM

I would like to do inplant training in ashokleyland, now i m studying B.E mechanical 3rd year in kingston engineering college vellore ...
Mail id:girikumar642@gmailcom
Ph no:9842284920
13th December 2018, 10:48 PM

I AM NADIA MANAGER ST. MICHEAL HOTEL CANADA OUR HOTEL NEED MAN OR
WOMAN OR YOU CAN COME ALONG WITH YOUR FMAILIES WHO CAN WORK AND LIVE
IN OUR HOTEL WILL PAY FOR HIS OR HER TICKET VISA AND ACCOMMODATION.
E.T.C IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK SEND YOUR CV AND PASSPORT COPY TO
MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

YOU ARE WELCOME
HOTEL MANAGER
NADIA JESSICA
yOU CAN ADD IN whatsapp... 1587-803-6670
OFFICE MOBILE 15874033881
19th September 2019, 10:03 PM

Respected Sir, I (Krishnakumar) am a 3rd year UG engineering student with mechanical major. I would like to attend an inplant training at Ashok Leyland along with my friend. Please guide me in this regard by specifying the detailed procedure.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanking you