25th March 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

How to fill up online application forms for MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER?

please guide how i can fill up online application for mbbs entrance exxam for JIPMER for the year 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of JIPMER forms? From where to buy the forms?
  2. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  3. Details about JIPMER entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  4. Exact dates of online application of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam?
  5. How to fill up JIPMER MBBS application form?
  6. Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?
  7. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  9. Can i apply for JIPMER online after deadline?
  10. Where can I fill up the JIPMER online entrance application form?
  11. Last date of receiving the filled in application for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam? Which are the courses offered by JIPMER other than MBBS?
  12. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  13. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  14. When to get Entrance forms for JIPMER Exam?
  15. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2016 application form availability -- [New]
  16. What will be the date for online or offline MBBS application form sale for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination?
  17. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form date?
  18. Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?
26th March 2011, 05:41 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to fill up online application forms for MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER?

JIPMER MBBS 2011 Online Applications :
JIPMER MBBS 2011 application can be submitted by Online process (Using Internet ) by accessing the Website: www.jipmer.edu.in from 06-03-2011 to 18-04-2011.

The candidate should first pay the non-refundable JIPMER 2011 application fee of 1000/- (Unreserved/OBC) and 650/- (SC/ST) by obtaining a Demand Draft.
  • The draft details are required while filling up JIPMER MBBS 2011 Online Application Form.
  • You are required to take a print of a single JIPMER Online Application Form 2011 after successful submission of data.
  • The printed Form with signatures, photograph, attestations, left thumb print of the applicant and the demand draft must be sent by speed post so as to reach the following addresses by 25th April, 2011.
For more details,please refer to website:
www.jipmer.edu.in

Regards
Kapila
29th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill up online application forms for MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER?

To which address we have to take dd?
29th March 2011, 07:12 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Online Application Form Of JIPMER-2011

Online Application : You can fill online application form on the official website of JIPMER between 7/3/2011 to 18/4/2011.

http://www.jipmer.edu.in
Visit this website.
29th March 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for jipmer
30th March 2011, 12:47 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

How to fill up online application forms for MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER?

For Your information.
Apply online by the using website : http://www.jipmer.edu/
Online Application : 7.3.11 - 18.4.11
Entrance Examination : 05.06.11
More details,Visit the official website : http://www.jipmer.edu.in/
31st March 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

from where to search for online application forms in the website?
2nd April 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to fill up online application forms for MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please guide how i can fill up online application for mbbs entrance exxam for JIPMER for the year 2011.
dis is nikitha
5th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i want application form jipmer
5th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have already filled the online application but did not take the printout.. i have got an application number... how do i take the printout now???
6th April 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how to fill up the application form?
7th April 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

what you mean plucad photo
7th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

in the first page of application form(online) it stated that beyond a point applicant has to fill in his or her running handwriting.but when i got the printout of application form ddno.,name of dd issued bank and amount is already printed. but the name of board is not printed,what should i do further to fill in that part of the online application form/
7th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i fill the form online but don't print plz help to print app form?
11th April 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

can i take the dd from south indian bank?
13th April 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

any attachements to be made along with the JIPMER application form
18th April 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

how to take online application for jipmer college
17th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

after jipmer counseling now what should i do to get admission in jipmer
19th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

DD from which Bank we can draw?
For which name, the DD to be drawn?
8th February 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

TO WHICH ADDRESS, WE HAVE TO SEND THE DEMAND DRAFT?????
9th April 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how to download JIPER MBBS online application form
9th April 2012, 08:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!

IMPORTANT DATE FOR J.I.P.M.E.R, 2012:-
Date of notification:- 28-03-2012
Last date of submission of form:-27-04-2012
Date of Exam:-27-05-2012

For apply online click below:-
http://174.133.46.155/Default.aspx

GOOD LUCK
15th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

where to keep the finger print in the application form that was down loaded online?
17th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i need jipmer mbbs entrance online application form
24th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

to whom mbbs admission application should be sent?
25th April 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir online application vasthundi,kani na name ,em ravadam ledu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?