31st January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project

PLease list all the companies in hyderabad providing internships for doing miniproject..
Also list all the companies in hyderabad giving recommendation for doing mini project in their company

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  2. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  3. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  5. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program -- [New]
  6. How to internship course and mini project in BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  8. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  10. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  12. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  13. List of training centers in Hyderabad for doing mini project of E&C?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  16. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  17. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  18. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
3rd June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project

i want to do mini project in bhel so what is the fee particulars in bhel
19th October 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project

how to join and get internship in any company?what are its uses
20th January 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLease list all the companies in hyderabad providing internships for doing miniproject..
Also list all the companies in hyderabad giving recommendation for doing mini project in their company
nblkcvbkvmb lgnk
7th April 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
We have already took permission at our college.we want to live project in bhel,how many days will it take to do it??
3rd September 2015, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the companies for internship in Hyderabad:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
14th May 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3rd b.tech (eee) i want list of govt companies in which i can do mini project related to eee in hyderabaad
11th April 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 3rd year B Tech in CSE and want to do Internship in a good reputed companies like Microsoft, google, infosis,oracle etc. Kindly give me guidance.
24th June 2023, 05:17 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Here is a list of companies in Hyderabad, India, that often provide internships for mini projects:

Microsoft India
Amazon Development Center India
Google India
Oracle India
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Infosys
Wipro
Tech Mahindra
Cognizant
Accenture
Deloitte
IBM India
Cyient
Qualcomm
Genpact
Novartis
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
PwC India
HCL Technologies
Adobe Systems
These companies have a significant presence in Hyderabad and often provide internship opportunities for mini projects to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?