20th February 2013, 04:52 PM
sushma M

Previous years question papers of Agricultural Biotechnology ICAR preliminary exam

please kindly mail me the previous year question papers of agricultural biotechnology ICAR preliminary exams or any links.
Sushma M

24th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Agricultural Biotechnology ICAR preliminary exam

sir,plz send me last year(2012)question paper of plant biotechnology(code no.1)
24th March 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Agricultural Biotechnology ICAR preliminary exam

sir,plz send me jrf last year(2012) questions paper of plant biotechnology(code no.1)
11th November 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous que paper on jrf exm of agricultural biotech
19th March 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

please kindly mail me the previous year question papers of agricultural biotechnology ICAR preliminary exams or any links

[email protected]
19th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

please kindly mail me the previous year question papers of agricultural biotechnology ICAR preliminary exams or any links

[email protected]
6th August 2014, 05:32 PM
PaperListExpert

Please fine below the attachments of ICAR ARS NET Previous Questions on Agricultural Biotechnology.
15th July 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

please kindly mail me the previous year question papers of 2014(1) (II) and 2015 agricultural biotechnology ICAR preliminary exams or any links

[email protected]
5th February 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly send me last 5 years question paper on agricultural plant biotechnology and it's question paper marking bulletin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?