22nd February 2013, 08:56 PM
amrita gudia

How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE

how we apply summer training 2013 in bhel institute. i m th student of ece branch 4th semester. i have to do 6 week summer training from bhel on automation , embaded and robotics , vlsi etc

26th April 2013, 10:58 PM

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE

how we apply summer traning 2013 in bhel .i m the student of ece 6th sem i have to do summer traning 6 weeks otherwise 6th months.
14th May 2013, 09:33 PM

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE

how we apply summer training 2013 in bhel institute. i m student of ece branch 3 year . i have to do 4 week summer training from bhel on automation , embaded and robotics , VLSI

u inform me .

cotact no -9654637573

thank u sir
16th May 2013, 05:17 PM

i v completed my b.b.a i want to do sumer training in management department how should i do pls reply
25th August 2013, 01:51 AM

Hello sir I am pursuing BBA I want to traning in managment department I have to do 1 month tranining from BHEL so replay me sir my contact num 8960042436
25th August 2013, 01:52 AM

Hello sir I am pursuing BBA I want to traning in managment department I have to do 1 month tranining from BHEL so replay me sir my contact num 8960042436
28th January 2014, 01:12 PM

sir i m a student of Mechenical engineering compleated my 2nd year and i want to apply for the summer training.i m doing my diploma from G.R.D institute of management and technology Dehradun.my email id is ([email protected])
30th January 2014, 02:23 PM

how we apply summer training 2013 in bhel institute. i
m student of ece branch 3 year . i have to do 4 week
summer training from bhel on automation , embaded
and robotics , VLSI
can i do this training lucknow or kanpur

email - [email protected]
contact no-8979627559
17th March 2014, 01:16 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;]sir i m a student of Mechanical engineering 3rd yr from lovely professional university jalandhar and i want to apply for the summer training which is approx of 6 weeks.
email id [email protected]
contact no-7307406186
please inform me.
thanku sir.
20th March 2014, 12:08 PM

Sir I am student of diploma in electrical engineering of 2nd yeat.
How we apply for summer training 2014 in bhel company

Can I do this training in varanasi.
Please inform me sir.

Manish kumar yadav
Contact no.7523945896
28th May 2014, 01:38 PM

aditya atri ( btech 4th sem)
i won't the procedure for applying for bhel summer training.
requriment if any
29th August 2014, 05:40 PM

sir, i am a student of b.tech (ece)from banasthali university and has obtaained 75% agg. till now . i am in 5 sem .can i apply for summer training programme in bhel or gail
18th September 2016, 04:45 PM

I am a student of BE 3 year from government college of engineering thanjavur, i want to do training , how to apply in bhet ndt training . My email is tamizh1997.d@ gmail .com
17th June 2017, 01:52 PM

Dear sir
I'm a student dme, after completing my course I have a urge to get trained in your concern . What is the procedure and I wish hear from u what type of course will help on developing my future, it's a favour . Kindly guide me .
Thanking you
Syed Shahabuddeen