1st April 2013, 01:17 AM
gazala ali

Difference between health care management and hospital management?

sir i want to knw that difference between health care management and hospital management and which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
  2. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  3. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  4. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  5. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  6. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  7. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  8. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  10. Which course to take in MBA after completing B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  11. Which are the departments of MBA?
  12. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  13. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  14. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  15. Which group is better in mba after b.tech in ece? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  17. Colleges and Fee structures for hospital and health care management course in regular mode
  18. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
8th April 2014, 02:45 PM
Sukanya Banik

Smile Re: Difference between health care management and hospital management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazala ali View Post
sir i want to knw that difference between health care management and hospital management and which one is better?
Sir,
I want to Study in Hospital Management... How Can I get Chance to a Goverment Collage for Study................
11th September 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between health care management and hospital management?

Difference between MBA in Hospital Management and MBA in Health care administration? Which is better in terms of Placements, packages?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?