5th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to write group exam in Tamilnadu?

What are the qualifications required to write group exam in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  2. Qualification required to write TNPSC Group exams? -- [New]
  3. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  4. Qualification required in group I exam?
  5. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  6. What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job?
  7. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  8. What is the qualification required to write IAS entrance exam?
  9. Required Qualification to write SI Exam?
  10. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  11. What is the qualification required to join sub inspector in Tamilnadu
  12. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
  13. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
  14. What is the qualification to write TNSPC Group 1B exam?
  15. What is the education qualification to write the group II exam?
  16. Required Educational Qualification for TNPSC Group 2 Exam?
  17. Required Educational Qualification for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams? Am I eligible to write these exams pursuing final year of CSE? Which are the positions suitable for me being an Engineering student?
  18. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2016, 11:58 PM
positive boy

Default Re: What is the qualification required to write group exam in Tamilnadu?

Qualification required to write group exam in Tamilnadu:-

=>Candidates must have a Degree from any recognized University / Institutions.

=>Candidates who are in final year can also apply for preliminary exam but they need to produce their qualifying examination while appearing for Main Exam.

=>Age Limit-The Minimum age is 21 yrs and Maximum 36 yrs.

=>Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical standards according to examination standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?