28th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I take between Medical and Non medical?

i am good in maths , in bio also but i dont like physics and chemistry very much though i get very good marks in all the above subjects. what should i take med or non-med after 10 .i am confused.is bio too craming like subject.is maths very difficult.

15th September 2015, 03:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I take between Medical and Non medical?

First thing which I would like to make you clear that nothing is easier or tougher it is your mindset that makes a particular thing to be easier or difficult.

As far as you are concerned about a particular subject to be chosen from biology and mathematics then it depends upon your personal interest and strength rather than any other factor.

In my opinion Mathematics will be the good option for you as you are good in the same as well as you are scared of physics and chemistry. The reason for which I am persisting with Mathematics because it would help you in understanding the concepts of Physics as Physics is totally linked with Mathematical applications.

But you can also go for the Biology if you are confident that you can do well in your physics as all the subjects are of equal weightage generally.
15th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you take medical stream then also, you will have to study physics and chemistry subjects and if you do not take medical stream then also, you have to study physics and chemistry subjects.

There are two streams with subjects combination as:

1. Non Medical stream: PCM Subjects group.

2. Medical stream: PCB subjects stream.

So if you are good at biology as well a mathematics then you can take the one in which you have more interest. After taking PCB stream, you can apply for the various entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS entrance exam etc.

For PCM subjects group, you can apply for the JEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE etc entrance exams for engineering courses. You can also apply for NDA/NA exam, SCRA exam etc.
29th May 2019, 12:56 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

If you want to take Science in +2 examination then there are two streams :- (Maths, Physics, chemistry) and (Biology, Physics, Chemistry).

If you don't like Maths then you can go for the Bio, Physics, Chemistry which is Medical Line.

Maths, Physics, Chemistry is non-medical only for the engineering and other degrees.

Now if you don't want to take Science then go for the Commerce and Arts Subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?