1st May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do PCS exam after passing 12th?

I am 12 passed student how much %i want to do pcs exam and i am of sc category how much age i want and after 12 can i give pcs exam

5th August 2015, 11:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PCS exam after passing 12th?

PCS stands for Public Service Commission and the same the examination is held by the Central government and state board of education for the recruitment of officers at the higher administrative posts.

Being a 12th passed student you are not eligible for appearing in the PCS examinations as the minimum educational qualification required for same is a bachelor degree course with any discipline from a recognized university.

Also for appearing in the same examination your nationality must be Indian with age lying within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms. Also age limit is different for different state PCS.

All the PCS examination is held in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview respectively. Number of attempts provided for clearing this examination also varies with varying category.

So to fulfill your desire at the very first you must complete your bachelor degree course from any recognized university. The aggregate in the same degree or in 12th board does not matters.

For more details about any PCS you can log on to their respective official link.
26th April 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What can be the perfect subject in BA for the preparation of pcs officer in future
3rd June 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for PCS exam even if i don't have punjabi language as my optional subject in matriculation exam?
5th August 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for pcs Punjab exam if i don't have punjabi as optional subject in 12th? What are the subjects in pcs Punjab exam?
8th February 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

do i have to do b.com after 12 to be a pcs officer
15th July 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

After bdc what should i do to become a pcs officer from UTTAR PRADESH JAUNPUR
21st July 2020, 09:30 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After bdc what should i do to become a pcs officer from UTTAR PRADESH JAUNPUR
UP PCS 2020 Eligibility Criteria: the candidates appearing for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognised organisation. However, some positions require educational qualification in specific fields. So, depending upon which post you're looking for, you need to have that relevant qualification required for that post.
For more details, do visit the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?