9th May 2013, 07:24 PM
amit mathour

Can I apply for PCS entrance exam after passing 46% in B.A?

sir I'm B.A. passed 46%. can i apply for PCS exam. plz give me right inform as soon as possible

12th April 2014, 11:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for PCS entrance exam after passing 46% in B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit mathour View Post
sir I'm B.A. passed 46%. can i apply for PCS exam. plz give me right inform as soon as possible
Yes you're eligible for PCS Entrance examination after completing B.Com course. PCS Stands (Punjab Civil Services). There are lot of Opportunities available in PCS Entrance Examination. The Criteria is varies for each post. The Important Notification regarding the examination will be published in Official website and also published employment news paper. There will be requirement of candidates start from 12th standard. Since, you have to complete bachelor degree course. You can select any of the post based on you're educational qualification. The selection procedure for this entrance examination is divided into, Preliminary Examination,Main Examination and Interview.
4th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit mathour View Post
Yes Off course definitely you're eligible for PCS Entrance Examination after completing your graduation course. The candidate who completed graduation course with pass marks are eligible to apply for PCS Entrance Examination. So, After completing BA course you're definitely eligible for PCS Entrance Examination.

Basic Information About PCS Entrance Examination:-

PCS stands for (Punjab Civil Service Exam) conducted by the Punjab Public Service Commission to fulfill the various services/posts like Treasury Officers, Forest Officers and District Probation Officers etc.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University/Institution. The Application appearing final semester or waiting for bachelor degree result may also eligible to apply for this Entrance examination.

Age limit:- The Applicant age should be in between 21 years to 35 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
15th May 2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Today is 14th may 2018..can I apply for pcs exam 2018.what is the last date of submitting the form or fee..can I apply it today or tomorrow?.please reply .. Tia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?