6th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?

Sir. Am pursuing be 2nd yr mechanical engineer .how many job available in indian armi and how to apply and any age limit this job

Related Questions:
  1. When will Indian army advertise vacancies in news paper? I have completed BSc Nursing with 82%
  2. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? What are the vacancies in Indian Army?
  4. Vacancies available in Indian Army and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which month the new vacancies advertisement in Indian Army Soldiers General Duty will be given?
  6. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  7. How can I join in Indian Army being a candidate of Diploma in Mechanical? What kind of vacancies are there in Army for Diploma candidates?
  8. What are the vacancies available in Indian Army? I belong to Bhratpur Rajasthan
  9. Vacancies available as a pharmacist in India Army and Airforce? How to apply?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  11. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. When will vacancies of Indian army medical officers be out?
  13. How can i join in indian army as a doctor? -- [New]
  14. Information about vacancies of Indian Air Force in Bhratpur Rajasthan?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after passing 2nd PU science?
  16. How many marks are needed to join Indian Army?
  17. Marks needed to join Indian Army?
  18. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
6th May 2015, 02:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the job vacancies in Indian Army?

Indian Army Vacancy Details........

* Name of the Post: Solider

- Soldier General Duty

- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Soldier Nursing Assistant (Veterinary)

- Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper

- Soldier Technical

- Soldier Tradesman (8th class pass)

- Soldier Tradesman (10th class pass)

Eligibility Criteria..........

Age limit.........Candidates age should be 17 1/2 years to 21 years

- Educational Qualification........SSC pass with 45 %

- Selection process......... Physical fitness test, Written test & Medical Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?