9th May 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?

i have got 54 marks in mppet and 31 marks in jeemain am i eligible to get admission in govt. engineering college in bhopal?

29th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?

I got 61 marks in mp pet nd 54 marks in jee mains kya mujhe koisa govt. College milega m.p me
27th June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?

Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE 2014?
25th September 2016, 10:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test commonly known as MP-PET is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal.

Eligibility Criteria

1. The candidate is a Citizen of India.

2. Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

3. The age of candidate not be greater than 21 years and relax able by 3 years in case of SC/ST category.

4. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?