16th May 2011, 12:25 PM
davptvm

What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.

Sir,

I am belongs to tamil nadu, I have studied 1st to 10th in Kendriya Vidlaya, Trivandrum. 11 and 12th are studied in Secondary education, Govt. of Kerala.
My father is a central govt. employee workig in trivandrum. we have ration card in tamil nadu and my father and mother have election ID card in tamil nadu. Kindly tell me can I eligible in seeking admission in govt. engineering college in tamil nadu, and tell me the formalities for submitting application form
Sarath Babu
Trivandrum

Related Questions:
  1. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  3. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  4. Eligibility for MH CET and Government/private engineering colleges after 12 standard?
  5. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  6. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  7. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  8. Which are the colleges offering B.Com with CA course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  10. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?
  11. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  12. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  13. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  15. List of Universities offering B.Sc Mathematics in South India?
  16. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  17. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  18. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
30th March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10 2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.

is there any admissions in engineering colleges under governers quota in TamilNadu State
5th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10 2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.

my daughter is studying in 12th in kendriya vidyalaya , Trichur kerala.we are natives of kerala. How do i get admission for my child for MBBS in any of the Government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
Sunitha
Trichur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?