26th April 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good college in Bhopal and Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET

I got 50 marks in mppet is tere chances to get good collage in bhopal and indore

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a government college or renowned private college after scoring 95 marks in MPPET? Which branch will I get in SGSITS(Indore) or in MANIT(Bhopal)?
  2. In which colleges I can get admission in Indore having scored 69 marks in a rank of 4994 in MPPET?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 72 marks in MPPET?
  4. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  5. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  7. Will I get a good college in MP after scoring 58 marks in MPPET?
  8. Names of the colleges in Indore after scoring 69 marks and 4994 rank in MPPET?
  9. Can I get oriental college of Bhopal after scoring 100 marks in MPPET?
  10. Compared to Indore which is the best institute for CA in Bhopal?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Bhopal after scoring 54 marks in MPPET?
  12. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  13. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET -- [New]
  14. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  15. How to get admission in civil branch after scoring 2510 rank in MPPET?
  16. Can I get government college after scoring 48 marks in MPPET?
  17. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  18. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?