12th May 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CA after completing 10th exam from CBSE board?

Sir , i have completed my 10 exams from cbse board but now i m confused that to become a C A which stream should i deside.and wat to do after 12

Related Questions:
  1. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  2. How to become a CA after completing 10th exam from CBSE board?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  5. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  6. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  7. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  8. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  10. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  11. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering? -- [New]
  12. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  15. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
12th May 2013, 10:19 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a CA after completing 10th exam from CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , i have completed my 10 exams from cbse board but now i m confused that to become a C A which stream should i deside.and wat to do after 12
After completing your 10+2 education your will have to enrolled yourself for CA-CPT(Charted Accountancy Common Proficiency Test)

Eligibility required

Educational qualification :-
  • You should be passed out in class 10th/10+2 from recognized board/university.
Marks :-
  • Your minimum marks in 10/10+2 should be 50%.
Course fee structure details

Exam Pattern and Syllabus for CA Course

12th May 2013, 10:29 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

IF You want to become an CA than you should choose Commerce stream in your class 11th and 12th.

CA course is of three stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> FINAL

You can give the CPT stage exams just after passing class12th.
Once you pass the CPT stage you can enrol for the IPCC Stage

In the CPT exams questions are asked from the below sections:
Fundamentals of accounting
Mercantile LAWS
General economics
Quantitative Aptitude

All the questions are asked in objective mode only
Candidates scoring minimum 50% marks are declared as pass
There are negative markings of .25 for each incorrect answer.
12th May 2013, 11:12 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that chose the interested stream among Science and Commerce as you can apply for CA Courses through both the stream.

If you are interested in Commerce and want to apply for CA Courses,
1.Chose the Commerce Stream in 11th Standard.
2.Complete your 10+2 Board Examinations.
3.Apply for the CPT Examinations which is held Twice in a year that is June and December and clear the Examinations.You can attempt as many time as you can while failing in the CPT Exams.
4.By clearing the CPT Examinations you will become eligible for further course.
5.You have to complete both the courses that is Foundations Course and Intermediate Course and then only you will become eligible for for applying CA Courses.
6.Apply for CA Courses and clear the Finals.

While you can also apply after the completions of your Graduations as ICAI have given Exemptions for all the Graduates to apply directly to the Intermediate Courses without undergoing through CPT and Foundations Course.
Note that ICAI is the organisation which conducts all the processes for applying for the CA Course from CPT to CA Finals.

If you are interested in Science and want to apply for CA Courses,
1.Chose the Science Stream in your 11th Class.
2.Complete 10+2 Board Examinations.
3.Chose any of the graduations programmes such as B.Sc and all which are eligible for procedure.
4.And,After completions of your Graduations apply for Intermediate courses Directly.
5.Complete the courses and then become CA by clearing the CA Finals.

You can also visit to the ICAI site mentioned below for more informations and details for rest all processes:-
www.icai.org
12th May 2013, 12:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you take commerce stream then you will have good preparation for CA CPT.

Actually any stream students are eligible for CA course but those who are from Commerce background can get advantage over other because they have studied most of the subjects in their 10+2.

So take commerce if possible or you can opt according to your interest.

CA CPT will have following subjects:

-Fundamentals of Accounting

-Mercantile Laws

-Economics

-Quantitative Aptitude

Also take mathematics in your 10+2 because maths knowledge can make your CA course easier.

You have to score 50% marks to pass CA CPT and after passing you can register yourself for CA IPCC.

After CA IPCC you have to pass CA Final.

So if you have only one aim i.e CA then opt for Commerce stream with maths without thinking about other things.

For more information visit http://www.icaiexam.icai.org

12th May 2013, 01:54 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have the option to choose any stream in 12th. However it would be better if you choose Commerce stream but and the end of the day, the choice is yours.

After completing 12th you will have to appear for Common Proficiency Test. Upon clearing you will get admission in the second stage of Chartered Accountancy Course. If you want direct admission then it will become important to complete graduation.

After graduation you can skip Common Proficiency Test if scored 55 percent marks in commerce graduation and 60 percent marks in non commerce graduation. Otherwise it becomes mandatory to appear for Common Proficiency Test.

There are 4 subjects in the test. They are divided into two groups. You will have to score 30 percent marks in each group to clear it. The 4 subjects are:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

After clearing the test you will have to take admission for IPCC. After clearing first group of the IPCC, 3 years long articleship becomes mandatory. After clearing the second group of IPCC and when no more than 6 months are left of articleship, you can apply for the final examination.
12th May 2013, 03:10 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

CA: If you have taken up Commerce at the 10+2 level, one of the first careers that you probably must have thought of is Chartered Accountancy. Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the most highly sought after courses in India. It is also one of the most prestigious qualifications in accounting and finance degree.
Eligibility: If you have passed 10+2 from any stream you are eligible to apply for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is essential for the Foundation Course
12th May 2013, 03:19 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

CA: If you have taken up Commerce at the 10+2 level, one of the first careers that you probably must have thought of is Chartered Accountancy. Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the most highly sought after courses in India. It is also one of the most prestigious qualifications in accounting and finance degree.
Eligibility: If you have passed 10+2 from any stream you are eligible to apply for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is essential for the Foundation Course
12th May 2013, 03:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can not become CA after 10 Th standard.

Eligibility

The candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination in any stream conducted by a recognised institute. After qualifying the +2 level of examination, candidates are eligible to write CPT(Competency Professional Test) conducted by ICAI.

Eligibility for exemption from CPT.

Commerce graduates with 50% marks
Non-commerce graduates with 55% marks (without maths)
Non-commerce graduates with Maths with 60%.

Course

The CA course has been divided into three stages.
Competency Professional Test (CPT)
Professional Competency Course (PCC)

Final Course

Practical training prescribed by ICAI
100 Hours of Information Technology Training
3½ years of articled training
General Management and Communication Skills Course

For further information, refer to the official website of ICAI
12th May 2013, 04:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............

As you have decided to became a CA i.e Chattered Accountant for this you have to work hard there is a eligibility to do this...
After +2 in any stream you can join this course .
CA course has three levels:
CPT
IPCC
Final

For more details log on to..
http://www.icai.nic.in

Good luck..............
12th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I wana know about the scope in b.Tech diploma in ECE
12th May 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to registared in ipcc after graduation?
12th May 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

take commerce and registred youself for cpt just after 10th result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?