16th May 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of aeronautical engineering in Dubai?

dubai's colleges with aeronautical engineering with their all of fees requirements

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Any colleges for Aeronautical engineering in Dubai or Bangalore? I have completed my 10th grade CBSE
  3. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  5. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  11. What is the fee for 4 years Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
17th May 2013, 02:19 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee of aeronautical engineering in Dubai?

Application Fee* Registration Fee* Tuition Fees
AED 200 AED 2,300 Per semester AED 30,250
Extra Credit Hour AED 1,636
*Non-refundable.
17th May 2013, 02:22 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Application Fee* Registration Fee* Tuition Fees
AED 200 AED 2,300 Per semester AED 30,250
Extra Credit Hour AED 1,636
*Non-refundable.
17th May 2013, 05:51 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

about $20,000 a year at a state university assuming you are a resident. around $25000

per semester at a school like MIT...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?