6th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?

Best colleges offering aeronautical engineering. In the case what are the fee details. I want to know is aeronautical is a specialaization in mechanical or there is separate aeronautical course in which we can take specialaization

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  10. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  13. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  14. Top colleges and their fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  16. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
8th December 2011, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?

Aeronautical Engineering is a course of huge job prospects. There are many colleges in India offering this course. Some of best ones are Noorul Islam University, M.L.R. Institute of Technology, Marconi Institute of Technology, Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, etc. The fee structure in each college will be different. You can visit the official website of the colleges to know about the fee structure, etc. Aeronautical engineering is a separate branch of engineering.
21st January 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?

im preparing for eamcet entrance exam and also preparing for aieee examination.i need to get admission into one of the best universities located in karnataka or tamilnadu.so how can i get the details for the entrance exam date and get admission.

thanking you.
12th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i am studying diploma mec.how many marks do i get for auronatical engineering
8th April 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

please tel fee structure of diploma in aeronautical engineering my cousin passed 10th class in A grade please tell the fee details please sir please

lovely
30th May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the top colleges offering aeronautical engineering?fee structure? placements?
6th June 2012, 11:51 PM
guruvana244

Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in india

1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

3. Hindustan College Of Engineering

4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology

5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)

6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)

7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)

8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)

9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)

10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)

thanks
26th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have enquired one college to join in aerospace engineering they have said that 1st 2 years will be mechanical and then last 2 years will be aerospace specillization. Is it correct? Can i join in that college?
7th July 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

if i do diploma in electrical engineering then can i opt for aeronautical engineering later
14th September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am mechanical student(B.tech.-1st sem)in ddit , nadiad& i want to be earo.enn. so what would do? pls sent [email protected]. how marks i have to needed in iit jee for taking admi. in any iit coll.?
23rd September 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Tell me ,fees structure for aeronautica engineering
22nd August 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

top 10 colleges for ece in andhra pradesh
25th September 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Ashwin I want to become a aeronautic eng.
I am in 11th sci,so what should I do for getting admission in college
And is it true when we are in college we get job.
Sir pls send me mail if u hav any kind of suggetion on my email id
[email protected]
11th May 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 69 in JEE MAIN & 80% in 12th CBSE. In which aeronautic college will I get chance.
11th May 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 69 in JEE MAIN and 80% in 12th CBSE. Which aeronautic college will I get chance?
14th June 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech in aeronautical engineering.iam BE in mechanical engineering.is it possible to get addmission in m.tech aeronautical engineering? what is elligibiliti? GATE is require ya not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?