25th October 2011, 07:57 PM
Neha_dwivedi

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?

just now i m doing diploma in electronics engineering... so can i get admission in aeronautical engineering...???? and what is the fee structure for aeronautical engineering... please provide me with a sufficient information... if possible...!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Aeronautical engineering after diploma in electrical and electronical engineering?
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
2nd June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?

what is fees structure for hindustan auronautical engineering college in coimbatore
26th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?

donation is around 2.50 lakhs
26th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering:-

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-
AIEEE
CEE
SET
IIA
IISAT

Following are the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
19th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing B.E in (ECE) after complete my UG i have intreast to do PG as aeronotical it is possible to do and what is feesstructure for PG and what percentage it require
27th November 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the job scopes for female students ?
4th July 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in computer science & engineering?
3rd March 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I m diplamo final EEE can I get aeronautical in BE . Many saying for mechincal is easy for EEE no aeronautical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?