5th November 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How can NRI get admission for PG course?

Guidence required to get NRI admissin for my son and daughter for the PG course(MD & MS).

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  2. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  4. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  5. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  6. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  7. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  8. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India? -- [New]
  9. Criteria for NRI admission in SPA Delhi? Do NRI students have to appear for AIEEE and NATA?
  10. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  11. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  13. How can NRI get admission for PG course?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. Is there any NRI quota in BITS Pilani for NRI students?
  16. Can I get general admission in Indian school rather NRI quota?
  17. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses?
  18. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2015, 08:10 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can NRI get admission for PG course?

To get admission in PG course i.e is NRI basis for this there are University , they provide NRI Quota to take admission in the selected course where they want to study.

First of all decide where they want to study consult with the respective university for NRI seats which they are having , they have to provide you the details information from where you can get admission in the colleges.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS14_NRI.pdf(76.3 KB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?