26th May 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to become a interior designer? I am a PCM student

i am pcm student.i want to ask question that how much income of a interior designer.how much job opportunities for interior designer in company

3rd October 2015, 12:32 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a interior designer? I am a PCM student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am pcm student.i want to ask question that how much income of a interior designer.how much job opportunities for interior designer in company
To become a Interior Designer, you must apply for Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Interior Designing after completing 12th standard. You can apply for any one of the course below,

- Diploma in Interior Designing & Architecture – 5years (10 semesters).
- Vocational Diplomas in Furniture Design, Exhibition & Windows Display - 1year.
- Bachelor in Interior Design & Decoration - 3 years.
- Computer Aided Interior & Landscape designing - 1year.
- Apprentice Training in Interior Designing - 1 year.

There is good job opportunity available after completing Interior Designing course, You can find job opportunity in any one of the field below,
  • Architectural Firms
  • Private Consultancies
  • Studios
  • Theaters
  • Exhibition Organizers
  • Independent Interior Designer

The salary for Interior Designer differs based on various factors. As fresher you can expect 20,000 to 30,000 per month. It gets high based on your experience and skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?