27th May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for engineering after BSc?

What is the procedure for engineering after bsc...please tell me what is the procedure

18th March 2015, 08:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for engineering after BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for engineering after bsc...please tell me what is the procedure
As per the new stipulation put forward by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from the academic session 2013-14 onwards, the State government has put into operation an opportunity for the B.Sc. graduates to enter into the field of engineering through the lateral entry provision.

According to the AICTE guidelines for lateral entry in engineering, here are few criteria that are needed to be fulfilled by the candidate:

1. The B.Sc. graduate must have passed 10+2 and B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with minimum of 60% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates as an aggregate.

2. The admission of the candidate in engineering course will be entirely based on the entrance test. The candidate will have to appear for Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the various engineering institutes and Universities.

3. The B.Sc. graduates who will pass the CET will be eligible to take admission in 2nd year of the engineering course in the AICTE approved Universities and will be prescribed to compensate course to makeup deficiencies.

4. The intake for these lateral entries will directly depend on the vacant seats carryover by from the 1st year level.
22nd April 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I want do engineering course which done only after b.sc.
tell this answer on my email
[email protected]
26th July 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am pass in 12th with 54% . I wish to going for engineering . Bt my pcm group is not completed. And i am also late for this..so plzz tell mi what can i do..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?