28th November 2011, 12:57 PM
shital ghormode

Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i will pass BSc biotech then i will addmitted for genetic engineering plz give me the ans and proccess for this

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education? -- [New]
  7. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  8. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  10. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
  11. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  12. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  14. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  15. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  17. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  18. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
29th December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

can i join msc. genetic engineering after completing bsc.ag
25th February 2012, 04:49 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Friend,
Genetic Engineering is field which involves manipulating the genes to suit ones needs. This is one of the branches of engineering. So to enter this field it is a must that the candidate should have pursued the science subjects. There are quite a few institutes which offer these courses. Most of them consider either the scores in the test conducted by them or consider some common entrance test. The list of reputed institutes included the IIT. They intake candidates based on the Joint Entrance Entrance conducted by them. Then there are other entrance exams like the AIEEE, TANCET, JNU Entrance exam etc. You need to first decide the institute where you would like to study and based on that apply for the entrance exam.
24th May 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

can u tel me abut the fee etrance exams in srm university for b.sc or B.tech ingenetic engineering
14th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i m doing Bsc biology and want to go in medical field so please suggest me for my career after graduation establish in medical field.
14th May 2013, 01:15 AM
anupsahu

Friend,
Genetic Engineering is field which involves manipulating the genes to suit ones needs. This is one of the branches of engineering. So to enter this field it is a must that the candidate should have pursued the science subjects. There are quite a few institutes which offer these courses. Most of them consider either the scores in the test conducted by them or consider some common entrance test. The list of reputed institutes included the IIT. They intake candidates based on the Joint Entrance Entrance conducted by them. Then there are other entrance exams like the AIEEE, TANCET, JNU Entrance exam etc. You need to first decide the institute where you would like to study and based on that apply for the entrance exam.
24th November 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in genetic enineering collage after completing bsc biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?