20th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?

i got 72.2% in 12th and want to do bsc hons. in punjab university and i haven't given pu cet . can i apply for it? if yes then what is procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  2. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  3. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class?
  4. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  5. How can I apply for BSc honors from Punjab University?
  6. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  8. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer Non Medical? What is the procedure?
  9. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  10. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  11. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  12. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics? -- [New]
  16. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer B.Com Honors course?
  17. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  18. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
29th August 2012, 01:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 72.2% in 12th and want to do bsc hons. in punjab university and i haven't given pu cet . can i apply for it? if yes then what is procedure for it.

Candidate who seeks to pursue B.Sc [Hons], from the University of Punjab, must have passed the +2 level of examination, from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates].
  • To pursue B.SC [Hons] Botany, Microbiology and Zoology, candidate must pass the +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
  • To pursue B.SC [Hons] Anthropology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Physics & Electronics, candidate must pass the +2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
  • To pursue B.SC [Hons] Biochemistry, candidate must pass the +2 with English,
  • Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
  • To pursue B.SC [Hons] Biotechnology, Biophysics, candidate must pass the +2 with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science.
  • To pursue B.SC [Hons] Mathematics, Mathematics & Computing, candidate must pass the +2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Admission is based on relative merit of the candidate on the basis of 75% weightages of Common Entrance Test score and 25% weightages for the marks obtained in + 2 examination.

For detail information, refer to the official website of Punjab University.
21st February 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?

what is the date of enterence exam for B.S.C. hons.(mathematics) in PU in Chandigarh.
24th March 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bs hons Phy ... i got 61% in fsc ... can I apply for it??
8th May 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

is entrance exam is required to take admission in bsc physic honours in pu patiala and chandigarh
4th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 1034 rank in cet enterance exam. Is there any possiblity of getting admission in any of P.U College?
14th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.s.c in englsh hons.?
24th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I got 77% in fsc now i want to apply in p.u lahore in bsc hons in zoology how i apply what is fee structure.
9th August 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bsc hons chemistry in Punjab university. my rank is 5065.but I didn't fill the prefernces,. so do I have any scope in manual councelling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?