6th June 2013, 10:12 AM
tejas deshmukh

Can I get admission in government college after scoring 66% in HSC?

I go 66% in hsc
can i get admission in government college ?
which college will be suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get in government college for Mechanical or Computer or E&TC after scoring 70.83% in HSc? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  3. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 66% in HSC?
  4. How can I get admission in government college with open category after scoring 75% in HSC?
  5. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  6. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get any medical government college after scoring only 47% in HSC and 42% in PCB?
  8. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in government college of MBBS after scoring 70% in HSC exam and 91 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission in any Agriculture college after scoring 46% in HSC?
  11. Which course is available for me in government college near Mumbai after scoring 62% in HSc and 72% in PCB?
  12. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 132/300?
  13. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  14. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  15. How to get admission in a good college in Amravati after scoring 97 in AIEEE and 46% in HSC?
  16. Which college will I get in Mumbai after scoring 48.84 in HSc exam?
  17. How can I get admission in BPT in government college after completing HSC with 66% and 58% in GUJCET entrance exam
  18. How to do BAF after scoring 71% in HSc?
21st March 2015, 05:04 PM
shaish20

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college after scoring 66% in HSC?

If you want to get admission in Engineering and Medical course, you need to appear for JEE Entrance exam for Engineering or AIPMT entrance exam for Medical.

According to your score in the entrance exam, you will get a seat in college. But for getting into a Govt. College your need to score very good and be among the top students.

And if you want apply for other courses like B.sc, B.A., B.com etc then you need to apply for the govt. college. And according to the application and vacancies, the college will decided the merit list according to your HS marks.

For you, it will be easy to get Admission in Arts course in a govt. college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?