1st July 2011, 08:12 PM
kriti20

Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?

DEAR SIR/MA’AM,
I want to know the admission procedure in B.Tech in BIAS,Bhimtal. I belongs to RAJASTHAN and my AIEEE rank is 104120(GEN. Cateory) . Can I get admission through this rank. Is there any role of 12th % in admission as my 12th % is 86.

Please reply soon, it’s very urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  3. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  8. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  9. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  12. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  14. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  15. What is the admission procedure for BIT Mesra?
  16. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  18. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
4th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?

my 12 % is 76 can i get admission in btech in bias bhimtal
4th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?

my 12% is 76 cold i get direct admission in btech in bhimtal
21st August 2011, 10:50 PM
himanshu1723

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriti20 View Post
DEAR SIR/MA’AM,
I want to know the admission procedure in B.Tech in BIAS,Bhimtal. I belongs to RAJASTHAN and my AIEEE rank is 104120(GEN. Cateory) . Can I get admission through this rank. Is there any role of 12th % in admission as my 12th % is 86.

Please reply soon, it’s very urgent.
Hi Kriti,
Myself BIAS, Bhimtal passout. Now the councelling is over but still you can get admission in vacant seats. whose councelling will be conducted on 24 august. You can get the complete information about councelling in website
www.birlainstitute.co.in.
Wish you all the best.
Reply if you will get admission over there.
Regards,
Himanshu
4th November 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.tech in cse branch from bias bhimtal?
11th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi myself sachin
my all india rank is 88417 (general category) can i get admission in b.tech 2012
please reply soon its urgent
16th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

my air is 47395(gen)...m from up..can i get bias or bit jaipur
23rd June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

my rank in state rank of 21183 and gen category is 11652 and air is 21071 please recommend me best colleges
25th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sony
Dear Sir,

I want to know the admission procedure in B.tech in BIAS Bhimtal, I belongs to Nainital and my JEE marks is 35 and 12th% is 57.
Can I get admission throught this marks.

Please reply soon, its very urgent.
18th July 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my self ritesh my AIR 70000 kya muje brita bhimtal me councling me seat allot ho skti h
21st February 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BIT Mesra from diploma engineering
Stream can I take admission in BIAS in ECE. what is criteria to take admission .?
I have no good marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?